Author Topic: FFS !!  (Read 934 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: FFS !!
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2011, 08:30:22 AM »
I'm not against the right to strike when it's genuinely needed but Unison have a strike first ask questions later mentality.

[serious] As a member of UNISON in its many guises since 1975, I'd be interested in examples of that [serious]  rubschin:

You have to have a forward slash before the second 'serious' like this >>> [/serious] otherwise it doesn't make sense like....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2011, 08:32:18 AM »
 doh:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2011, 12:00:59 PM »
I'm not against the right to strike when it's genuinely needed but Unison have a strike first ask questions later mentality.

[serious] As a member of UNISON in its many guises since 1975, I'd be interested in examples of that [serious]  rubschin:

You have to have a forward slash before the second 'serious' like this >>> [/serious] otherwise it doesn't make sense like....  noooo:

lol: lol: lol:

I expect JOM negotiated away the need to use forward slashes in the 1976 pay dispute.  ;)
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2011, 01:22:13 PM »

lol: lol: lol:

I expect JOM negotiated away the need to use forward slashes in the 1976 pay dispute.  ;)

Yes, prolly threatened to walk out and take his hi-viz jacket with him....  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline bodiam

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 06:28:09 PM »
Don't all unions have a strike first mentality. Trouble is the union leaders have a bit of power and an eighty grand a year salary, whereas the members lose money for every day they strike. Unison have called a strike even tho less than a third of members actually back it. noooo:
I started my life with nothing and I still have most of it left