Author Topic: I'm a winner!!  (Read 478 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
I'm a winner!!
« on: November 05, 2011, 09:27:04 AM »
Went to The Asda last night, and at the checkout, my favourestest check out gerl  cloud9: (gorgeous eyes)asked me had I done the 10% Cheaper Challenge?
She told me that I can print off a £5 voucher off voucher anyway for trying it, and if me shop is/was cheaper i get another voucher too.
She did say however that she hadn't actually seen a winner on that one in the few months that this has been running, but a fiver off anyway is better than a kick in the nuts. :thumbsup:

Just done me price comparison test, and Tesco would have actually been cheaper by a whole 5p, so I've won an additional £4.85 off voucher!! cloud9:

I can hardly hold me bladder with the excitement!! lol:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:28:45 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: I'm a winner!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 09:29:17 AM »
 noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 09:33:52 AM »
noooo:

Wha'? Shrugs:

You're only jealous I reckon you miserable sod. Just 'cus I'm a winner and a gorgeous gerl fancies me. ::)
Can't you even be remotely pleased for this miserable unhappy old bear for once?

No, thought not, twat. Banghead

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »
So will you be shopping at Tesco's next week ?  lol:

Hope you treat yerself to something fancy with your winnings  lol:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 09:49:14 AM »
So will you be shopping at Tesco's next week ?  lol:

Hope you treat yerself to something fancy with your winnings  lol:

No. I'll be going back to The Asda and will buy my checkout gerl frend a nice bar of choccy and give her a peck on the cheek as a thank you, 'cus that's just the kinda' luvlee bear I am you see. cloud9:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 10:18:40 AM »
Went to The Asda last night, and at the checkout, my favourestest check out gerl  cloud9: (gorgeous eyes)asked me had I done the 10% Cheaper Challenge?
She told me that I can print off a £5 voucher off voucher anyway for trying it, and if me shop is/was cheaper i get another voucher too.
She did say however that she hadn't actually seen a winner on that one in the few months that this has been running, but a fiver off anyway is better than a kick in the nuts. :thumbsup:

Just done me price comparison test, and Tesco would have actually been cheaper by a whole 5p, so I've won an additional £4.85 off voucher!! cloud9:

You could use yer vouchers for these then

Shopping and winning related ... they opened a new 99p store in town last week. To celebrate this momentous event they held a competition to win a trolley dash (in a 99p store FFS  ::)  )   A 65 year old woman won it and nominated her 70 year old hubby to do it. 70 years old  eeek: I'm surprised they didn't kneecap him first to reduce his chances even further See here

(Barman will be along shortly to ask a question)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2011, 10:24:19 AM »
I like the 99p shops. cloud9:

Offline Nick

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2011, 10:25:58 AM »
But don't all those pennies make yer trousers fall down?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2011, 12:15:52 PM »
But don't all those pennies make yer trousers fall down?

He could be our very own Brian Rix impersonator cloud9:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »

You could use yer vouchers for these then

Shopping and winning related ... they opened a new 99p store in town last week. To celebrate this momentous event they held a competition to win a trolley dash (in a 99p store FFS  ::)  )   A 65 year old woman won it and nominated her 70 year old hubby to do it. 70 years old  eeek: I'm surprised they didn't kneecap him first to reduce his chances even further See here

(Barman will be along shortly to ask a question)

shutup:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: