Disgusterous

Author Topic: Double time? I'll give you double bloody time.  (Read 663 times)

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Double time? I'll give you double bloody time.
« on: December 02, 2011, 07:14:33 PM »
Let me get this straight, you murdered your 15 year old niece and haven't told anyone where the body is so the rest of your family can't have real closure and you are whining because you can't have double time for working Christmas day?

Tell you what, I'll pay for you to have double time on the condition that you allow her parents a day with you in a locked room with baseball bats and no questions asked hows that hows that you  censored: animal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069234/Stuart-Campbell-Sickening-whine-murderer-killed-niece.html
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Double time? I'll give you double bloody time.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 08:05:23 PM »
Now that filth/vermin REALLY needs taking outside and a bullet putting straight through his vile little skull. Angry9:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 08:10:07 PM »
A good night out was spoiled last Saturday because I was with someone who was ranting Daley Male cr@p at me.  I must be careful where I click.  noooo:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011, 05:44:05 AM »
My old dad swore that all "Northcliffe Papers" were the work of the Nazis. That was back in the 1950s .... nothing seems to have changed. It must be the only thing that I agree with Ken Livingstone about. The Daily Fail is shite.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011, 06:29:13 AM »
Agreed. The only time I get it is when they have a giveaway CD that appeals. The CD comes out, the rest goes straight into the bin where it belongs
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011, 08:33:55 AM »
The only time Ive read it is because the Gym have free copies, or they did have, not looked lately.  I think it was provided for those who, for health reasons, weren't allowed the coffee shot prior to exercising.  I much prefer coffee.   evil:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.