Disgusterous

Author Topic: is this shite what we pay our tv license for?  (Read 1206 times)

Offline bodiam

• Power Poster
is this shite what we pay our tv license for?
« on: December 13, 2011, 07:54:03 PM »
shite factor, dance factor, big brother factor, I am an essex pikey wedding factor. What the feck is all this shite? Do they think we are all feckin eejuts with no life of our own?
Every time you turn on the tv these days the choice is more and more shite, with z list celebrities, talentless wannabees, over the hill sports ''stars'' and out and out pricks.
Suddenly they put a decent tv show'Life in the Freezer' on and there is uproar because part of it was filmed in a zoo.
Hours and hours of dumbed down, out and out tripe and drivel is ok to broadcast, but a proper programme gets murdered because it was safer to film the birth of a baby 'growler' in a zoo. makes me sick.
They should appreciate quality on the rare occasion it gets through and all the shell suitwearing, obese, benefit claiming scum who are moaning about how hard up they are yet can still vote on a premium rate phone line, so that arsewipes like simon cowell can become richer can all piss off to America and live with him and let us viewers with an IQ have our tv back. cussing:
I started my life with nothing and I still have most of it left

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: is this shite what we pay our tv license for?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
 tunble:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 07:59:57 PM »
shite factor, dance factor, big brother factor, I am an essex pikey wedding factor. What the feck is all this shite? Do they think we are all feckin eejuts with no life of our own?
Every time you turn on the tv these days the choice is more and more shite, with z list celebrities, talentless wannabees, over the hill sports ''stars'' and out and out pricks.
Suddenly they put a decent tv show'Life in the Freezer' on and there is uproar because part of it was filmed in a zoo.
Hours and hours of dumbed down, out and out tripe and drivel is ok to broadcast, but a proper programme gets murdered because it was safer to film the birth of a baby 'growler' in a zoo. makes me sick.
They should appreciate quality on the rare occasion it gets through and all the shell suitwearing, obese, benefit claiming scum who are moaning about how hard up they are yet can still vote on a premium rate phone line, so that arsewipes like simon cowell can become richer can all piss off to America and live with him and let us viewers with an IQ have our tv back. cussing:

I have one of those new flat screen digi-TVs with an 'off' button like....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 08:05:48 PM »

:thumbsup:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Nick

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 08:06:22 PM »

I have one of those new flat screen digi-TVs with an 'off' button like....  cloud9:

And a long stick?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »

And a long stick?

Yes...  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 08:15:01 PM »
I just watched that programme on iPlayer about the contestants form the 1986 final of New faces... Most excellent!  :thumbsup:

Although I would never have watched the original show - such things are shite....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline bodiam

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 08:51:21 PM »

what is the point of having the latest all singing all dancing tv and stick control if all that is on is SHITE? if you want to watch 1970s  version of x factor, buy the feckin dvds  thatsit: Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:59 PM »
I'm really starting to warm towards you you know. :thumbsup:
Man after me own heart like. Bloody damned good rant, and sadly most true too.
Well said and bang on the money!

Offline bodiam

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 09:25:24 PM »
I can rant with the best of 'em when I feel myself being patronised by the so called 'celebrity culture' which only exists because of the tabloid readers of the world who live their lives through the overpaid over hyped non-entities who don't live in the real world.  whacky115

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2011, 03:16:15 AM »

Agreed .....but I do not have to pay for tv...... :thumbsup:

Offline bodiam

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 05:22:53 AM »

are you in prison?  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 06:07:06 AM »

are you in prison?  whistle:

No TV licence here like....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2011, 06:33:33 AM »

I agree Mr B.  Mr C and I agreed to disagree over this. We watched The Frozen Planet.  We both thought it was great. He ranted over the bear thing I couldn't give a flying fook.  It was irrelevant it was great TV with some extraordinary filming.  It stood head and shoulders above most of the shite on the box.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2011, 06:42:47 AM »
I like the head and shoulders ads  ;)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie