Disgusterous

Author Topic: THE ALL NEW PUB UPGRADE THREAD!!!!  (Read 43092 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: THE ALL NEW PUB UPGRADE THREAD!!!!
« Reply #435 on: December 24, 2012, 10:54:49 AM »
Fuck all I can do about it from here I'm afraid...  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #436 on: December 24, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
Fuck all I can do about it ...  cussing:

Usual....... noooo:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #437 on: December 24, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
Fuck all I can do about it from here I'm afraid...  cussing:

You are Gary, do I win £5  ;)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #438 on: December 24, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
 evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #439 on: December 24, 2012, 08:01:33 PM »
 Banghead FFS! It's working fine now ..... but many sites are having problems, there is just not the capacity on their servers to deal with all the extra traffic Christmas  creates. We are hosted on a shared service for financial reasons plain and simple and that means occasionally the service isn't all that we might wish but don't forget that most of you get it FREE, only a few donate anything toward the costs of the site.  evil:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #440 on: December 24, 2012, 10:22:08 PM »
^^^ i noticed how slow it was this morning, so as BM has asked in the past to monitor and report any issues, that's EXACTLY what I did....IF that's OK wih you like? whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #441 on: December 25, 2012, 11:33:47 AM »
^^^ i noticed how slow it was this morning, so as BM has asked in the past to monitor and report any issues, that's EXACTLY what I did....IF that's OK wih you like? whistle:

Certainly fine by me but why do you elect to assume that my post was a reply to you? It was a general observation for all to read after I had looked into the complaints. YOU were not the only one who commented, I received several emails and PM's. .... Sorry if you took offence at a perfectly normal and responsible admin post but I wanted the message that the matter had been investigated to go to all. No doubt BM will be raising it with the Hosts when he returns to Cyprus.

Online apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #442 on: December 25, 2012, 11:44:10 AM »

Certainly fine by me but why do you elect to assume that my post was a reply to you? It was a general observation for all to read after I had looked into the complaints. YOU were not the only one who commented, I received several emails and PM's. .... Sorry if you took offence at a perfectly normal and responsible admin post but I wanted the message that the matter had been investigated to go to all. No doubt BM will be raising it with the Hosts when he returns to Cyprus.

If we let him back in............... eveilgrin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #443 on: December 25, 2012, 12:02:19 PM »

Certainly fine by me but why do you elect to assume that my post was a reply to you?

'Cus 1) I was the first one to make the observation and post it in HERE, and 2) if anyone is going to face the wrath of your frustration anger whatever, it's usually me, not that I'm suggesting for one moment that there's a vendetta against me.

I'm not 'willy waving btw', but i'd like to think that I have actually contributed some munny to this place over the past 18 months via my several purchases on the amazon link.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #444 on: December 25, 2012, 12:56:33 PM »
Look old chum ...... Your paranoia is your problem and I am not here to help with that, though God knows I have tried.
NOBODY has a vendetta against you on this board, NOBODY is making sarky comments, NOBODY actually gives a flying fvck BECAUSE we all know that this is a virtual world where we come to have a laugh, take the p*ss and generally have fun with like minded people.

NOW here is a present from me to you, If you don't like reading my comments or those of anyone else go into your PROFILE pages and you'll find that you can block those people whose posts you don't wish to see. It may save you from feeling that we are all against you.

And as far as I am concerned that is the end of the matter.

Merry Christmas