Disgusterous

Author Topic: Wimmin as dirt detectors  (Read 1471 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Wimmin as dirt detectors
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2012, 12:09:55 PM »
 ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »
We are staying in the apartment of Mr C's son.  She is currently traveling for the Easter break as too is a teacher.  The apartment is lovely and is free other than a contribution to utility bills.  Mr C has connected the apartment directly to the outside electricity cable. whistle:

All of this is much appreciated.  The lady in question is in her late thirties.  It would seem that she has only one duvet cover, one sheet and three pillow cases.  The place is filthy and I mean filthy.

I have purchased a double duvet set and some bleach as a thank you pressie. angel1  I have also purchased Marigolds or at least the Mexican equivalent and will clean a little before we leave. angel1
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 11:22:12 PM »
We are staying in the apartment of Mr C's son.  She is currently traveling for the Easter break as too is a teacher.  The apartment is lovely and is free other than a contribution to utility bills.  Mr C has connected the apartment directly to the outside electricity cable. whistle:

All of this is much appreciated.  The lady in question is in her late thirties.  It would seem that she has only one duvet cover, one sheet and three pillow cases.  The place is filthy and I mean filthy.
   I have purchased a double duvet set and some bleach as a thank you pressie. angel1  I have also purchased Marigolds or at least the Mexican equivalent and will clean a little before we leave. angel1

Fat fingers or is this a more complicated story?
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 11:45:05 PM »

Fat fingers or is this a more complicated story?

I did wonder........... rubschin: