Disgusterous

Author Topic: Treasury gets on top of the banking crisis  (Read 401 times)

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Treasury gets on top of the banking crisis
« on: April 17, 2012, 01:09:42 PM »
Training Services
Type of document: Contract Notice

1. Title: TRAINING SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: HM Treasury, SW1A 2HQ. Email:GroupCommercial@hm-treasury.gsi.gov.uk (Group Commercial) .
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The awarding authority is looking to appoint a supplier for the provision of training to staff on interpreting the balance sheets and financial statements of banking institutions (retail banks, universal banks, investment firms and building societies.)
5. CPV Code(s): 80000000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI UKI1 UKI11,
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: London
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Reference number: HMT1019
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Deadline date: 26.4.2012.
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and documentation please visit Web:http://www.contractsfinder.businesslink.gov.uk:80/Common/View%20Notice.aspx?site=1000&lang=en¬iceid=487998&fs=true
12. Other information: Is this suitable for smaller suppliers? Yes
Is this contract suitable for a voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations? No
Additional information
Contract type: Services - Unspecified
Is it a framework agreement? No
Is this contract related to a programme of funding? No
Contract will be awarded based on: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of: The criteria stated in the contract documents
Estimated length of contract: 24 Months
How to apply
Please download and review the ITT documentation including the supplier response template. All deadlines and instructions can be found in the body of the ITT document.
TKR-2012413-CB-764073
13. Submitted date: 13.4.2012.
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
Re: Treasury gets on top of the banking crisis
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:02:10 PM »
So they need help in interpreting the stuff they're supposed to know all about ... that figures  ::)

Not much more to be said really, not much more until today when I received a letter from a related department, the DWP. They want to know some information about payments to someone I employed. Really? Who would that be then? Oh, it's me!  eeek:
What is it exactly they don't understand about the term self employed?  ::)

A subsequent sentence reassures me that according to, err, me, they have my permission to ask me about myself   whacky115

Banghead Banghead Banghead
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »
So they need help in interpreting the stuff they're supposed to know all about ... that figures  ::)

Not much more to be said really, not much more until today when I received a letter from a related department, the DWP. They want to know some information about payments to someone I employed. Really? Who would that be then? Oh, it's me!  eeek:
What is it exactly they don't understand about the term self employed?  ::)

A subsequent sentence reassures me that according to, err, me, they have my permission to ask me about myself   whacky115

Banghead Banghead Banghead

Tell them you are unable to speak to the employee involved as you are pursuing a claim for constructive dismissal against yourself.
I mostly despair

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 05:07:44 PM »
 ;D ;D

This could become complex; if I continue to have these dialogues with myself I could be sectioned ... Do I need to find 1 doctor or 2?   rubschin:
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 08:40:30 PM »
physician heal thyself  whistle:
Skubber

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 07:54:02 AM »
;D ;D

This could become complex; if I continue to have these dialogues with myself I could be sectioned ... Do I need to find 1 doctor or 2?   rubschin:

May I respectfully refer you to your own signature line?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!