Author Topic: Do it in private  (Read 468 times)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Do it in private
« on: August 07, 2012, 05:33:13 AM »
Because of his fame, the story of Gary Barlow AND HIS WIFE having a still born baby features on most of the papers this morning. They have issued a dignified statement about this, I have no real problem with that side of things

What I do have a problem with is....
Tulisa tweeted....
Andrew Lloyd Webber tweeted...
Amanda Holden tweeted...

These people are colleagues, aquaintances, friends of them and I would like to think that they have communicated in private, but why the need to tweet it as well  cussing:  (and I do know the answer)
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Re: Do it in private
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:35:56 AM »
Indeed ...the pressure of having to air to the public about their private friendship much be tweeting hell for em  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 07:01:51 AM »
It's tweeting it down. Oh, wrong thread  redface:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 07:02:22 AM »
Oh Nick!  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:15:40 AM »
Because of his fame, the story of Gary Barlow AND HIS WIFE having a still born baby features on most of the papers this morning. They have issued a dignified statement about this, I have no real problem with that side of things

Tulisa tweeted....
Amanda Holden tweeted...

These people are colleagues, aquaintances, friends of them and I would like to think that they have communicated in private, but why the need to tweet it as well  cussing:  (and I do know the answer)

^^^What he said^^^

I never did get the hang of this Twitter thing and despite that I have several followers.  Shocked:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »

Tulisa tweeted....
Amanda Holden tweeted...

^^^What he said^^^

I never did get the hang of this Twitter thing and despite that I have several stalkers.  Shocked:

whistle:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 04:59:52 PM »

Tulisa tweeted....
Amanda Holden tweeted...

^^^What he said^^^

I never did get the hang of this Twitter thing and despite that I have several stalkers.  Shocked:

whistle:

BM, Nick and APC?  rubschin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.