Author Topic: Girls Stuff 3  (Read 9354 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Girls Stuff 3
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2007, 05:09:02 PM »
Yo forgot the quicklime. It should bed down in a couple of months evil:
Quicklime eh...  rubschin:
That'll be the white powder, not the green liquid you drip into lager for ?1. evil:
Oh...  noooo:

Funny you should say that ?cos it is really messy and has attracted the ants?  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2007, 06:05:33 PM »
That is the patio. Are the flies there yet?

Poor landlady, I hardly got to know her sad24:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2007, 06:11:14 PM »
That is the patio. Are the flies there yet?

Poor landlady, I hardly got to know her sad24:
I'm out at work all day tomorrow so you prolly will...  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2007, 06:16:34 PM »
Why? Is Marley planning on "Bringing her round"?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2007, 07:16:51 AM »
Hi bar chums (sounds almost rude doesn't it  eyes:)

Thanks for your expressed concern Mr. Nick  razz: nice to know someone was mssing me and yes Barman had shackled me to my desk but not for any interesting reason only to keep me ploughing through the business paperwork that he soooooooooooooooooo likes to ignore !

Right now back to the original theme of the thread instigated by my dear friend Olga Poppet Sex Bomb   smile:

Personally (on a man) I like a smooth chest of the honed and toned variety and a fuzz free face too (if possible)
On the netherregions I dont have a particular preference but do hate to see those stringy little bits of fuzz popping out the sides of bathing cozzies (don't we all I think)
However one hairy area that I do feel men tend to neglect in the maintenance side of things is their armpits  eeek: Seeing a load of stringy mangled armpit hanging down, for me, is a definate turnoff
Finally the other MAJOR turnoff is the nasal and ear hairs that seem to run amok on most men of, how can I put this nicely, a CERTAIN AGE - uck yuck, eh eh eh  sick2: I always pay particular attention to these two generally umissed areas when giving Barman his regular trim on the patio  eyes: eyes:

Over and out and now back to the work  cry: 

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 08:03:17 AM »
Personally (on a man) I like a smooth chest of the honed and toned variety and a fuzz free face too (if possible)
On the netherregions I dont have a particular preference but do hate to see those stringy little bits of fuzz popping out the sides of bathing cozzies (don't we all I think)
However one hairy area that I do feel men tend to neglect in the maintenance side of things is their armpits  eeek: Seeing a load of stringy mangled armpit hanging down, for me, is a definate turnoff
Finally the other MAJOR turnoff is the nasal and ear hairs that seem to run amok on most men of, how can I put this nicely, a CERTAIN AGE - uck yuck, eh eh eh  sick2:

sad32: A simple "No thanks Darwin" was all that was needed. noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 09:05:10 AM »
Finally the other MAJOR turnoff is the nasal and ear hairs that seem to run amok on most men of, how can I put this nicely, a CERTAIN AGE - uck yuck, eh eh eh  sick2:

No personal slight intended at all Mr. Darwin - shall I send you one of those 'personal' male hair trimmer things for Christmas so you can tidy up your act   confused: Or perhaps get yourself along to the 'plucking' shed for a quick wash and brush up  eeek:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 11:00:01 AM »

No personal slight intended at all Mr. Darwin - shall I send you one of those 'personal' male hair trimmer things for Christmas so you can tidy up your act   confused: Or perhaps get yourself along to the 'plucking' shed for a quick wash and brush up  eeek:
Too late for that. cussing:

As Tel would say "Very hurt my feelings are". surrender:
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 11:10:17 AM »
A certain Bar Wench of this establishment made much mock of me (in another place) when I admitted to shaving "certain areas" of my body. She also took exception to my preference of not wearing socks and only the briefest of underwear and certainly none at all with denim jeans. CHEESY! was her description as I recall. I am therefore heartened to discover that at least one lady prefers a "clean" man.
I will confess to having a moustache and a full(ish) head of grey (well nearly white) hair.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 11:13:15 AM »

Too late for that. cussing:

As Tel would say "Very hurt my feelings are". surrender:

Oh poppet  razz:
By way of an abject and sincere apology the best offer I can come up with is to extend an open invitation to you to visit my barbers chair of the rear patio where I will personally run my trimmers over your unruly locks and blow in your ear(s) after removing offending appendage  eyes: However the caveat is that the offer does not extend to trimage of underarm or undercarriage hair masses - those can only be dealt with if you marry me  eeek:  

ice and a slice

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2007, 11:56:15 AM »
Lawnmower or strimmers?

A lovely effect can be created with mowing neat lines and strimming the stringy bits. 8)

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »
Lawnmower or strimmers?

A lovely effect can be created with mowing neat lines and strimming the stringy bits. 8)

Depends on the growth density - will pick most appropriate tool for use on the day  eyes:

Why are you suddenly -2 karma - who has been smiting you ? 

Just about to pen you PM with abject apologies for lack of call to tie up for that sundowner drink on the patio - eat your hearts out in rainy old England  lol:

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »
. .  after removing offending appendage. .  .those can only be dealt with if you marry me. . .
shocked003 shocked003 shocked003 shocked003
Nooooo No No, I am fine now, problem solved, all forgotten. whistle:
 scared:
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2007, 02:51:10 PM »
. .  after removing offending appendage. .  .those can only be dealt with if you marry me. . .
shocked003 shocked003 shocked003 shocked003
Nooooo No No, I am fine now, problem solved, all forgotten. whistle:
 scared:
Very wise Darwin...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Olga

• Wet behind the ears
  • Poka, Poka
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2007, 05:41:35 PM »
Well, dahlinks, I see no one have seen fit to show what we really like  cry:

I'll confess many my friends 'n' I really like our President  redface: Scrubs off well, we think  ;)

Landlady, seems we like the same kind of man  ;)  I hope Mr Barman scrubs off well too...

p.s. You see even trees go down when he's around  redface: