Disgusterous

Author Topic: Harsh maybe, but true. Pissed Brits on tou'er.  (Read 676 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Harsh maybe, but true. Pissed Brits on tou'er.
« on: September 12, 2012, 06:55:23 PM »
Don't want to make out that I'm being too harsh and unsympathetic to his rellies like, but I really hope he landed in his own puke, dirty pissed up bastard. sick2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201700/Michael-White-death-British-holidaymaker-dies-plunging-fourth-floor-window-Ibiza-hotel.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DTom%2BWorden

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: Harsh maybe, but true. Pissed Brits on tou'er.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 07:44:04 PM »
A good idea not to go to BM towers then.....his homebrew might have the same effect.  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 07:45:04 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 07:48:34 PM »
A good idea not to go to BM towers then.....his homebrew might have the same effect.  whistle:

Well that may as be like, but I assume he has got a carzy within staggering distance for such relief? whistle:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 07:53:02 PM »
The swimming pool?  whistle:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 10:30:39 PM »
Don't want to make out that I'm being too harsh and unsympathetic to his rellies like, but I really hope he landed in his own puke, dirty pissed up bastard. sick2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201700/Michael-White-death-British-holidaymaker-dies-plunging-fourth-floor-window-Ibiza-hotel.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DTom%2BWorden

:thumbsup:

Two many people have zero respect for nothing or nobody
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 07:40:35 AM »
I wonder  if we get this impression that young Brits abroad are a bunch of piss-head idiots because it is only British deaths etc that get reported in our newspapers ..... It is probable that German papers report on similar accidents to their nationals ~ ditto the French and so on.
Be interesting to see if it is just the young Brits or if the full stats would show that all holiday-makers of this age range are as stupid.  rubschin:

Mind you many French and German homes have balconies that one sees families eating out on so perhaps their nationals are more used to such structures ~ I mean, regular use of a balcony from childhood must make it a safer thing ..... Never see any Royals fall off a balcony whilst on holiday do you ..... proves my point perhaps.  whistle:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 07:42:55 AM »
I wonder  if we get this impression that young Brits abroad are a bunch of piss-head idiots because it is only British deaths etc that get reported in our newspapers ..... It is probable that German papers report on similar accidents to their nationals ~ ditto the French and so on.
Be interesting to see if it is just the young Brits or if the full stats would show that all holiday-makers of this age range are as stupid.  rubschin:

Mind you many French and German homes have balconies that one sees families eating out on so perhaps their nationals are more used to such structures ~ I mean, regular use of a balcony from childhood must make it a safer thing ..... Never see any Royals fall off a balcony whilst on holiday do you ..... proves my point perhaps.  whistle:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 07:55:00 AM »
Young Brits abroad are an embarrasment constantly.

You see'em in the beaches, you see 'em in the bars.

Never have so few embarrased so many so often.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 07:59:57 AM »
Embarrasment in this country too mind. Banghead

Is getting absolutely slaughtered the ONLY way to enjoy yourself...apparently...so it seems?
The same as moaning and complaining to the whole wide world about 'me 'ed 'urts' the following day appears to be all part of the  <cough> "fun" ::)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 09:10:29 AM »

Level-headed observation as always my old dog.  worthy:

"Afghan/Iraqi family all shot dead in car" doesn't even get onto our back pages, just goes straight in the statistics without a mention.
I mostly despair