Disgusterous

Author Topic: You cannot be prepared for evilness  (Read 679 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
You cannot be prepared for evilness
« on: September 19, 2012, 05:31:00 AM »
The killing of those 2 policewomen yesterday seems to have been a planned, cruel and totally wicked act by some evil scum of a bastard.

Not sure why he gave himself up a couple of hours later after being on the run for so long.

However the inevitable questions are now being uttered by  the meeja about being better prepared !  FFS this appeared to be a standard call out and in case it has slipped their minds we do not have an armed police force ....not that I'm sure that would have helped them.

As for bringing back hanging ....here we go again ...apparently this is seen as the ultimate deterrent  noooo:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: You cannot be prepared for evilness
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 05:42:09 AM »
The killing of those 2 policewomen yesterday seems to have been a planned, cruel and totally wicked act by some evil scum of a bastard.

Not sure why he gave himself up a couple of hours later after being on the run for so long.

However the inevitable questions are now being uttered by  the meeja about being better prepared !  FFS this appeared to be a standard call out and in case it has slipped their minds we do not have an armed police force ....not that I'm sure that would have helped them.

As for bringing back hanging ....here we go again ...apparently this is seen as the ultimate deterrent  noooo:

The justice system is clearly completely fucked in the UK.

This gun-toting monster is out on bail after being accused of another gun crime while 'racist tram lady' is still (as far as I am aware) incarcerated...

You can be arrested an jailed for 'tweeting' something that offends while day-after-day violent thugs are let out or given community service orders.

Until we start punishing real crime with long jail sentences and turn away from this 'everybody is offended' PC correctness it will only get worse....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 07:40:57 AM »
My guess is that the nutter knew the police were going to get him soon, so he decided he wanted to take a couple out in the hope it would oost his "cred" inside. I'm not sure that slaughtering two young WPCs will have the desired effect.

Hang him.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 07:48:34 AM »
My guess is that the nutter knew the police were going to get him soon, so he decided he wanted to take a couple out in the hope it would oost his "cred" inside. I'm not sure that slaughtering two young WPCs will have the desired effect.

Hang him.

I used to support hanging - but not now....  noooo:

Not that I'm against the 'ultimate deterrent' mind you! Clearly, a hanged-man won't do it again... Thumbs:

But the criminal justice system in the UK is totally corrupt and the gubberment would use it for its own means....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »

Hang him.
evil:
We are not going to get hanging back unfortunately.

However the 'cred' idea opens the thought that a whisper in Strangeways that he did it as smokescreen to hide Kiddy-fiddling charges should keep him in the hospital wing for the rest of his days.

Where does one buy grenades by the way?
I mostly despair

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 11:41:36 AM »
PM me for details, DS...

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
I mostly despair

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 11:56:09 AM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
I mostly despair

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »
 sad24:  noooo:

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 09:47:36 PM »
PM me for details, DS...

Grenades, not Grenadine....  ::)

Actchoolee, if you just hop on over to the land of the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys, you'll find them readily available!

In fact, they can often be found in modest suburban gardens!

We know them as

Pomegranates! (grenade in froggish!)
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!