Author Topic: So so sorry, but I live here.  (Read 978 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
So so sorry, but I live here.
« on: August 10, 2007, 07:03:58 PM »
I always back my car onto the driveway to make exiting that much safer.
Just come in now, and was rapidly raced up the road by a 'racy blondie girly' in her Ford Ka.
The look of disgust and mutterings from her when I stopped and blocked the road to complete my manouver had to seen to be believed, selfish bimbo munter. evil:
Two fingers did the trick, bitch.

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Re: So so sorry, but I live here.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 07:06:15 PM »
I have long been of the opinion that anyone who drives a Ka has been lobotomised. You did the right thing Growler.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 07:08:14 PM »
I have long been of the opinion that anyone who drives a Ka has been lobotomised. You did the right thing Growler.

Mrs GROWLER didn't agree....suprise bloody suprise. ::)
She says I'm just a nark. ::)

After the bastard day I've just had dealing with the cretinous motor trade it's hardly suprising, especially when one of my customers threatened to work a Mercedes door panel up my arse.
I've invited him to come around my house and try it. The JCB has been hired in anticipation, but I think a simple and plain old "FUCK OFF WANKER"p'raps put him off. eveilgrin:
Another 'valuable' customer lost.....NOT ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 07:12:41 PM by GROWLER »

Misunderstood

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2007, 07:12:06 PM »
And quite properly too.

As it is an offence to reverse out onto the highway (Wish more people realised that) reversing into your drive is the proper thing to do.

It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for other cars that may be doing something that she didn't expect, and so don't end up looking like a tvvat when someone gives her the finger(s) for not looking where she is going.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 07:15:23 PM by Bouncer »

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »
I didn't know that about reversing onto the road. Does the same apply in my private road?

My current driving nark is stil the number of people still using mobile phones. One of my little pleasures is to pull up beside them on the motorbike, with a black visor, and rap extremely hard on the side window. It's hilarious - they sh1t themselves and normally drop the phone. Mind you, on one occasion, the daft bint steered right and nearly took me off.

All good fun though.

Misunderstood

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2007, 09:53:44 PM »
I didn't know that about reversing onto the road. Does the same apply in my private road?

If your road is private (that is not made up and adapted) then No, the test for road status is always whether you would need to be taxed to use it.

It effectively applies to main roads rather than side roads where the passing traffic speeds are lower and so is the risk.