Disgusterous

Author Topic: Jimmy Saville:Why now?  (Read 93732 times)

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
Re: Jimmy Saville:Why now?
« Reply #480 on: June 17, 2013, 08:39:06 PM »
I haven't followed the case...

... but how did they prove him guilty...? What evidence was there after all this time...?

I can't remember what I was doing last week - let alone in 1968... Why didn't he just deny it...?

He did deny it at first....the youngest was 9 FFs ... sick2:

Fifteen months is a disgrace..  The thing is why now I agree with you Uncle if it had been one of my children
I would have done something about it at the time.. If the police weren't interested I am sure the papers would have been... angry041:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #481 on: June 17, 2013, 08:43:05 PM »
The point is that if he had been convicted for the first offence then maybe all the others would have never had happened.

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #482 on: June 17, 2013, 08:45:02 PM »
The point is that if he had been convicted for the first offence then maybe all the others would have never had happened.

Exactly...  noooo:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #483 on: June 17, 2013, 08:47:10 PM »
Nowt to do with money; if it had been my daughter I would have been straight down the police station.

Quite so.

Me, found out where he lived and gave him both barrels where the sun don't shine.That makes me wonder that they might just be after the munny or the father would have approached it in a different manner after all this time.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #484 on: June 18, 2013, 08:12:54 AM »
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #485 on: June 21, 2013, 11:11:34 PM »
British Justice is it me... evil:

Stuart Hall - sexual abuse of kids as young as 9 he gets 15months...

Jeremy Forest - I know he has done wrong but come on she was a 15year old girl up for it who in the eyes of the law would have been legal in six months. I was once 15 so I know what they are like we knew exactly what we were doing and she did. At no time was she forced into anything in fact I suspect she was the driving force young girls like older girls do manipulate men (sorry guys but some can be quite stupid lead by their penis).
Anyhoo 5 & 1/2 years, is it me but there is no comparison ..

Then the stupid bitch of a mother comes out with she felt like "the worst mother in the world".  "Someone got my child and I never saw it coming or saw it while it was happening." Bollox if that is the case and I suspect not.. enough people knew and warned him off apparently .. And nobody told her.. ::)

I suspect the next thing will be the compo claim .. Because her childhood was taken from her...yeh right.. noooo:

I am not saying he has not done wrong.. he has.. but the sentence in comparison is wrong.. evil:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #486 on: June 21, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »
Well said Boogs

Someone needs to tell that mother that she is a controlling bitch who probably drove her daughter into the arms of the bastard teacher.

But exploiting bastard he is and 5 and a bit years seems right to me

As for Hall seems there is something about the law being completely stupid when the offences took place but it's wrong and he should have got 10 years - to discourage any others
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #487 on: June 21, 2013, 11:18:33 PM »
Well said Boogs

Someone needs to tell that mother that she is a controlling bitch who probably drove her daughter into the arms of the bastard teacher.

But exploiting bastard he is and 5 and a bit years seems right to me

As for Hall seems there is something about the law being completely stupid when the offences took place but it's wrong and he should have got 10 years - to discourage any others

For once Steve we do agree  :thumbsup:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #488 on: June 21, 2013, 11:19:47 PM »
Just once?   noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #489 on: June 21, 2013, 11:22:19 PM »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #490 on: June 22, 2013, 05:33:23 AM »

Jeremy Forest - I know he has done wrong but come on she was a 15year old girl up for it who in the eyes of the law would have been legal in six months. I was once 15 so I know what they are like we knew exactly what we were doing and she did. At no time was she forced into anything in fact I suspect she was the driving force young girls like older girls do manipulate men (sorry guys but some can be quite stupid lead by their penis).

Then the stupid bitch of a mother comes out with she felt like "the worst mother in the world".  "Someone got my child and I never saw it coming or saw it while it was happening." Bollox if that is the case and I suspect not.. enough people knew and warned him off apparently .. And nobody told her.. ::)

I suspect the next thing will be the compo claim .. Because her childhood was taken from her...yeh right.. noooo:

I am not saying he has not done wrong.. he has.. but the sentence in comparison is wrong.. evil:

happ096
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #491 on: June 22, 2013, 11:16:00 AM »

I agree,,,,,,,,,,

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »
good result and clever way he managed to change it  :thumbsup:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie