Disgusterous

Author Topic: To ban or not.  (Read 1907 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
To ban or not.
« on: October 23, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »
I've told Growler Jnr that his nasty bint girlfriend and Mini Mooselets EX friend is no longer welcome here after last weekends disgraceful and totally unwarranted shinanigans. eeek:
Hurt my kids physically or mentally, and you'll face the wrath of my fury.

Mrs Owld Moose  disagrees however and states it'll put undue strain on their already precarious 18 month relationship.
That's what I was hoping for tbqh.
She's an utter nasty two faced jealous viperous freak controling cow, and I've also now found out that she recently joined a online dating site, so quite obvious to me that she's looking for someone else before she cereamoniously dumps my young Bear cub. cussing:

Advised him to bin her fast, but he hasn't got the heart to do it, and also claims he'll spend the rest of his life on his own, as it was only because of his little sis that he got a girlfriend in the first place.
She's no longer around to help him out though.

All very well saying let her carry on coming 'round, but just how the hell am I going to control what i REALLY want to say to her, plus a few home truths please? Shrugs:

Been told to keep a low profile and not to interfere, but please explain just how that works when you're thouroughly  seething inside? Angry9:

Seeing your daughter so upset and distressed when she's home just for a weekend really was/is too much to bare.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:12:08 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: To ban or not.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 04:22:04 PM »
You could just make her visits very uncomfortable  eveilgrin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 04:28:23 PM »
You could just make her visits very uncomfortable  eveilgrin:

Oh, I most certainly do NOT intend rolling out the red carpet.

I''m just concerned I may lose my self control if and when she dares to show her face 'round here again.

Treated her like another daughter we have, and this is how she shows her gratitude. eeek:
Took her this week last year on holiday to Spain. noooo:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 04:57:28 PM »
I've told Growler Jnr that his nasty bint girlfriend and Mini Mooselets EX friend is no longer welcome here after last weekends disgraceful and totally unwarranted shinanigans. eeek:
Hurt my kids physically or mentally, and you'll face the wrath of my fury.

Mrs Owld Moose  disagrees however and states it'll put undue strain on their already precarious 18 month relationship.
That's what I was hoping for tbqh.
She's an utter nasty two faced jealous viperous freak controling cow, and I've also now found out that she recently joined a online dating site, so quite obvious to me that she's looking for someone else before she cereamoniously dumps my young Bear cub. cussing:

Advised him to bin her fast, but he hasn't got the heart to do it, and also claims he'll spend the rest of his life on his own, as it was only because of his little sis that he got a girlfriend in the first place.
She's no longer around to help him out though.

All very well saying let her carry on coming 'round, but just how the hell am I going to control what i REALLY want to say to her, plus a few home truths please? Shrugs:

Been told to keep a low profile and not to interfere, but please explain just how that works when you're thouroughly  seething inside? Angry9:

Seeing your daughter so upset and distressed when she's home just for a weekend really was/is too much to bare.

When/if she visits go to the pub or find "important" things to do in the garage/shed/garden

In my experience with kids it is when friends fall out that the best place for the father is out of it.
By all means make your feelings known by your absence but "Having a go" is not on. She may well be and probably is all the things you say she is but she is not your friend and never was. It is something the kids have to work out for themselves.
I recall the eldest daughter falling out with her bestest ever friend. Vile words were exchanged and they swore never to speak again.
My daughter reported all to me and the other girl did the same with her father. We two fathers met and had it out. We had reached the stage of "Right OUTSIDE NOW!" and were removing jackets ready to batter one another when the two girls came tripping up the road, arm in arm ..... back to being bestest friends again.
From that day on, whenever any of my kids argue with their friends....no matter what is said in the heat of the ruck, I duck out because I just know my input is not wanted.
As for saying to Growler Jnr. "Drop her now" that never works ~ it only pushes them closer together ~ quite the opposite of what you want.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 10:00:43 AM »
Ban very reluctantly lifted after much nagging from Mrs Owld Moose....."for G Jnr's sake, please." ::)

Apparently she has told G Jnr that she felt an atmosphere, and didn't feel very welcome. whistle:

Look, I've done as advised, kept my gob completely shut, totally,  and quite literally kept RIGHT out of it, completely and utterly 100% :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 12:30:02 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 05:37:06 PM »
Do you fancy a trip to me flat 'ill?

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 05:40:56 PM »
Do you fancy a trip to me flat 'ill?

Dunno. Don't know what i want presently tbh.
Very confuslicated un'appy, sad and angry all rolled into one.

Tar for asking anyway.

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 06:34:32 PM »
As frustrating as it is, there is nothing you can do other than be supportive when your kids get hurt by these fuckwits. I have been the daughter and having my friends/boyfriends slagged off by my Dad only made me resent him when we stupidly were all pally pally again.
All a girl needs is a daddy to cry to when it goes tits up again (which it undoubtedly will do), and please don't say "I told you so".
  You have to let the kids fuck up and learn for themselves and just make sure you are there to comfort them.
   Its not easy, but getting upset about decisions they will make anyway, with or without your opinion, Only adds more stress to the situation.

Good luck, and remember all a gal wants at the end of the day is a hug from her daddy when she is sad. We never care for your opinion.  ;)

Offline Nick

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 06:37:03 PM »
Can I have a hug?

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 06:38:57 PM »
awww, of course.......

Offline Nick

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 06:40:15 PM »
 cloud9: cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 07:20:45 PM »
As frustrating as it is, there is nothing you can do other than be supportive when your kids get hurt by these fuckwits. I have been the daughter and having my friends/boyfriends slagged off by my Dad only made me resent him when we stupidly were all pally pally again.
All a girl needs is a daddy to cry to when it goes tits up again (which it undoubtedly will do), and please don't say "I told you so".
  You have to let the kids fuck up and learn for themselves and just make sure you are there to comfort them.
   Its not easy, but getting upset about decisions they will make anyway, with or without your opinion, Only adds more stress to the situation.

Good luck, and remember all a gal wants at the end of the day is a hug from her daddy when she is sad. We never care for your opinion.  ;)

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: One from each of me girls

:thumbsup: And a big 'un from me x
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Nick

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 07:26:40 PM »
 happy100

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 07:27:35 PM »
bless you  noooo:
you just have to ride out the storm........til the next one.
 happy100

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 07:38:33 PM »
Thought I was doing the right thing by lifting my initial ban, but seemingly not good enough.

No, I'm required to be civil and polite to this bitch, something I really cannot muster up the wil and strengthl to do.

An apology from her would be a great start, but that hasn't happened, and I'm absolutely bolloxed if I'm going to suggest it, as that immediately wipes out any meaningful confirmation of true remorse on her behalf.