Author Topic: Unexplained deaths  (Read 911 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Unexplained deaths
« on: October 31, 2012, 10:38:04 AM »
Love this story in the news today.

I bet there have been many theories offered  whistle:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2225437/Pleasuredrome-deaths-2-men-die-collapsing-Londons-popular-gay-sauna.html

Police are investigating the deaths of two men that died after collapsing in a sauna.
A 39-year-old man died at the scene in the Pleasuredrome sauna near Waterloo station in central London and a 46-year-old man died later in hospital.
Police have said that they are currently treating both deaths as unexplained and are waiting on toxicology reports.

A third man, aged 34, was taken to hospital for treatment and discharged last night.
Police were called to Pleasuredrome, a venue popular with gay and bisexual men, at around 8.15am on Saturday following reports that three men had collapsed.

rubschin:

Skubber

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: Unexplained deaths
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 11:57:46 AM »
I found a review of the place:

Very claustrophobic place. The upstairs cabins are all without lock, so you have no privacy even if you manage to go inside with someone, as annoying queens and staff keep interrupting. Only a few cabins acyaully have a lock, but they are occupied by same regular crowd all the time, who don't f*ck ever, just take drugs inside, and sneer at the non regular punters.

The downstairs area is a little better, but still no area where you can have private fun - except the few cabins that you have to pay for and are always occupied. The dark room and steam rooms are just uncomfortable, and cold, and dirty. Could get a pneumonia or fungus infection there

The staff are incredibly rude, and bitch behind the backs of the customers. They are mostly Brazilians, and try to forget to pay you back the right amount of money when you leave again.

Nothing abut this sauna will make you feel that you are in Britain. IT's more like a favela with lots of trashy queens trying to rip you off, or rip you to shreds.

eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek: eeek:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 12:01:56 PM »
How did they get Beckham to advertise it .......... rubschin:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 05:27:59 PM »

Very claustrophobic place. The upstairs cabins are all without lock, so you have no privacy even if you manage to go inside with someone, as annoying queens and staff keep interrupting. Only a few cabins acyaully have a lock, but they are occupied by same regular crowd all the time, who don't f*ck ever, just take drugs inside, and sneer at the non regular punters.

The downstairs area is a little better, but still no area where you can have private fun - except the few cabins that you have to pay for and are always occupied. The dark room and steam rooms are just uncomfortable, and cold, and dirty. Could get a pneumonia or fungus infection there

The staff are incredibly rude, and bitch behind the backs of the customers. They are mostly Brazilians, and try to forget to pay you back the right amount of money when you leave again.

Nothing abut this sauna will make you feel that you are in Britain. IT's more like a favela with lots of trashy queens trying to rip you off, or rip you to shreds.

It doesn't sound the most appealing place to be if you are gay.  The blokes probably died of fright following a queen attack.  Good name for a 'B' rated filum that.....Attack of the Killer Queens, not her Maj and Co obviously more highly made up males in dresses and high heels.  I am scaring myself now so will stop. eeek:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 05:36:03 PM »

They were probably just overcome.
I mostly despair

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »

They were probably just overcome.

lol: lol:................. redface:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 06:20:18 PM »
I gave a review of the place:

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 06:23:58 PM by miss Tchevious »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 06:44:30 PM »
I gave a review of the place:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2012, 06:45:46 PM »
Misty is back.  ;)

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2012, 06:49:03 PM »
 lol:  lol:  lol:  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 07:06:19 PM »
Misty is back.  ;)

Are you un-sick...?  cloud9:

She still has a hangover from last night...................popped into a new bar ...(unknown to us) the owner is an old friend ,,,,,,,,,,the rest ....well you can imagine ................. noooo:            bad tequila .........last I remember Miss T was behind the bar making shakers ............ noooo:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2012, 08:14:17 PM »
Oi!  cussing:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2012, 08:17:57 PM »
sorry  redface:

lol: lol: lol: lol: