Disgusterous

Author Topic: The moaning minted  (Read 690 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
The moaning minted
« on: December 12, 2012, 06:09:12 PM »
Sick iof listening to their whinging whining and tight wad clutching cost cutting excercises....'cus "everthing is SSSSSO expensive".  ::) ::) ::)

Knob right off.  Finger:
Wouldn't mind being a couple of hundred thousand behid these moaning minge bags.

Take next door for instance. Nice enough people, but every bloody December for the last 3 years they've gone away on a cruise around the Bahamas region.

"oh, this'll be the last time we go away as we're struggling on the pitance we get now we're retired."

Knocked on the door today as I was actually getting quite concerned as i hadn't seen either of them for 10 days.
Son answers the door..."oh, they've gone to Mexico for a couple of weeks, didn't they tell you"?  eeek: noooo:  ::)

Also, take my 'our kid' and his gnarly owld moosey missus....both ex private schoohell teachers, both retired on very nice pensions thank you very much, 2 houses, and forever globetrotting....NZ, Hong Kong, USA, Canada and Sarf Africa shortly, all very nice, and they've both werked very hard all their lives, so don't deny them enjoyment in their twilight years.
However, coming up here from darn sarth to see their 'flock' is always a cause for much heated discussion and sarcasm (from me)between us.
Can ONLY afford to stay up here for a couple of days "because it's SSSSSSSSSSSSSSO expensive you know". eeek:
Came up on the bloody piggin' train for a mere 6 hours last year because of the cost of filling his tank up was SSSSSSSSSSSSSo much more expensive than catching some late late rail fare day trip  bargain.

The more they've got, the more they deny it. Padlock pockets, the lor'of'em.
Some of my customers are just as bad.
If they exclaim loudly "HHHHHHOW MUCH!!!!!!!!! eeek:, I know they're millionaires, and many of them are. Wouldn't give you the steam off their piss unless you paid them for it.

I give bloody up. Banghead Banghead Banghead

I'm not complaining about meself, as it's always quiet for me at this time of the year, but I've only earned barely the equivelant of the minimum wage this last 3 weeks, but tell you, the drinks are on me tonight. barman:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The moaning minted
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 06:15:05 PM »
 whacky115 happy100 happy100 happy100
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 06:17:58 PM »
whacky115 happy100 happy100 happy100

Wha'?  Shrugs:

A sensible post and sensible observations.  Shrugs:
What's wrong with that, or are you ONE of the minge bag minted that 'i'm talking about p'raps? whistle:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:25:26 PM »
See I spent all my cash when I could enjoy it..............had 2 years doing nothing (sorry, doing anything I wanted just not working ) late 90s ..............then again around 2005 ......skint now but would not change anything .............people think  am crazy ....you could have bought xyz ......but memoiries are prceless.............. :thumbsup:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 06:36:59 PM »
When i and the colleauges in my dept. of BG got made redundant, back in 1994, we all got fairly handy payouts.
I used it to start me own business, but one of the tossers i worked with blew the whole lot within 6 months 'enjoying' himself' and buying expensive luxuries for his house.

Each to their own I suppose. whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 06:27:46 AM »
See I spent all my cash when I could enjoy it..............had 2 years doing nothing (sorry, doing anything I wanted just not working ) late 90s ..............then again around 2005 ......skint now but would not change anything .............people think  am crazy ....you could have bought xyz ......but memoiries are prceless.............. :thumbsup:

Is that when you bought Misty a pint of Stella?  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 08:13:27 AM »
Never been minted .....that's why I prolly don't moan  whistle:
Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 08:36:42 AM »
I've been minted - I'm not a moaner either Miss D....  whistle:

I was like Viv Nicholson....  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 11:06:07 AM »

Is that when you bought Misty a pint of Stella?  ::)

nope. a mini moke.  redface: