Author Topic: Ex's, heartache and faceache  (Read 2282 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Ex's, heartache and faceache
« on: December 16, 2012, 02:48:48 PM »
G Jnr finally binned his nasty viperous little  girlfriend after 2 years yesterday. :thumbsup:

However, and as I predicted, it's now all kicked off on that cess pit of poisnous snakes, face ache. eveilgrin:

Trying to teach the young cub some dignity by not taking the bait, but it's becoming increasingly difficult when the evil little bitch is now starting to get personal digs in about the entire G household. eeek:
Even her mother is 'liking' the comments! eeek: eeek: eeek:

THIS is the vile cow who we welcomed in here with open arms, treated like a daughter, and for nearly 2 years, fed, watered, restaurant meals, family days out and a holiday abroad.

THIS is how we are now being re-paid. noooo:

G Jnr is absolutely incensed and consumed with minute by minute increasing rage, and I am just managing to hold back the simmering seething wroth that's increasingly festering inside me like a bubbling vat of explosive laden oil

I'm finding find it all most sad and very depressing tbqh.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Ex's, heartache and faceache
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 03:18:16 PM »
Faceache bad news ........... noooo:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 04:53:30 PM »
Faceache bad news ........... noooo:

Indeed. Hateful site. evil:

One of the main reasons I have so few friends on there....apart from the reality that I don't actually have any anyway. lol:
Full of bloody 'snoopers' and also tossers just waiting to spread shit and give you grief. evil:
Vultures bloody paradise. sick2:

Expensive chrissy card to the ex has just been torn and screwed up, and then launched.
Christ knows what's happened to the pressies he bought her 2 months ago.

His mood is blacker than a coal mans arse with the lights out. scared:

'appy fuckin' crimbo! whistle:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:59:30 PM by GROWLER »

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 11:12:48 AM »
Young relationships are like algebra - you'll look at the X and wonder Y.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 11:17:06 AM »
Werds of wisdom indeed TMR  :thumbsup:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 11:18:12 AM »
Young relationships are like algebra - you'll look at the X and wonder Y.

drumroll:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 02:30:04 PM »
I mostly despair

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 04:23:28 PM »
Been through this in reverse with daughter number three. She looked at me as if I were 'the bitch from hell' when I suggested that she de-friended him so that she couldn't see all the crap that he was writing. noooo:

It will all blow over Growler you just have to hope that they don't get back together and you have to start being nice to her again. That I have to admit I found hard. evil:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 09:50:34 AM »
I've just posted a link to an absolutely heartbreaking story and case of 'cyber bullying' on that rancid pit of venemous snakes, faceache, resulting in 2 young girls (sisters) commiting suicide.

Here at G Towers meanwhile, the viperous fat hag that young G jnr ceremaoniously finally dumped on Saturday has taken to the very same site to continuously slag both him and his sister off relentlessly, and no, whatever one low life in here MIGHT think, I am NOT a dickhead, and nor is young G jnr either (god help us all if we're being 'safely looked' after on our streets by the likes of him btw)

Young MM is most ansd becoming increasingly distressed and upset, as this cow is really 'going to town ' on her now, getting  all her 'friends' to 'like' the shite she is spouting, all nodding like the sheep they are in agreement.

I really need to nip this in the bud and wonder what to do for the best?
Either contact the bitch myself to warn her off, or just go straight in and report this bullying to faceache?

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 10:06:53 AM »
In my agitation and increasingly severe annoyance, I completely forgot to post the link. ::)

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/12/17/girl-15-suicide-two-months-after-sister-suicide-cyberbullying/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk2&pLid=141962&a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

Think this thread needs to be re-directed to 'The Commons' tbh and imo

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 12:30:09 PM »
I've just posted a link to an absolutely heartbreaking story and case of 'cyber bullying' on that rancid pit of venemous snakes, faceache, resulting in 2 young girls (sisters) commiting suicide.

Here at G Towers meanwhile, the viperous fat hag that young G jnr ceremaoniously finally dumped on Saturday has taken to the very same site to continuously slag both him and his sister off relentlessly, and no, whatever one low life in here MIGHT think, I am NOT a dickhead, and nor is young G jnr either (god help us all if we're being 'safely looked' after on our streets by the likes of him btw)

Young MM is most ansd becoming increasingly distressed and upset, as this cow is really 'going to town ' on her now, getting  all her 'friends' to 'like' the shite she is spouting, all nodding like the sheep they are in agreement.

Either contact the bitch myself to warn her off, or just go straight in and report this bullying to faceache?

Report bullying to Faceache ~ If you go round there, no matter how polite you are, you will spend the night discussing matters with the Rozzers and the duty solicitor.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 03:50:44 PM »

Either do it in person or fight fire with fire ..................start a few rumours yourself............ whistle:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 05:54:08 PM »
I would contact Faceache. You are not in a position to get her sorted on that site. 

I would avoid contacting her directly if you can, tempting though it is.  Once you have done that a) she will know that she is getting to you and b) things will probably escalate and then you will be in a tit for tat situation with her. 

Don't give her the ammunition she isn't worth it. 

Just my opinion BTW.
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 05:58:48 PM »
Put her faceache name on here and we can become friends of her.  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 06:06:32 PM »
I would contact Faceache. You are not in a position to get her sorted on that site. 

I would avoid contacting her directly if you can, tempting though it is.  Once you have done that a) she will know that she is getting to you and b) things will probably escalate and then you will be in a tit for tat situation with her. 

Don't give her the ammunition she isn't worth it. 

Just my opinion BTW.

Not at all.
You and 'The Dog' actually talking reason and sense, even though my initial anger fed reaction is/was in agreement with Apey and the Baldy one.
HAVE to be reasonable and sensible, as difficult as that can sometimes be, and that's why I haven't reacted towards her, as as you rightly hint, war would probably break out, and from all our experiences of those situations, it just goes on for ever, with no real winners in the end.
Really wouldn't fancy getting involved in a war of words with her stepfather anyway tbh, 'cus it would probably spiral into a more physical battle. He works in a scrapyard. Nuff said.whistle:

All quiet today so far anyway, so p'raps she's got bored now....hopefully. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 06:09:53 PM by GROWLER »