Author Topic: Too familiar?  (Read 776 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Too familiar?
« on: January 24, 2013, 12:37:58 PM »
Just been given a bolloking by a gerl in the accounts dept of one of my biggest customers...main Vauxhall dealer.
Known her for several years and she is a bit 'prim and proper, but I always try to be cheerful andf smiley to those that are helping to pay my wages.

Just went in to hand an invoice in and cheeerily said, "Hello me lickle chicky, and how are you today?"

She looked up and scowled at me for several seconds. Asked her waht was up, and she snarled at me...."Bit familiar if you don't mind me saying so", snathched the invoice off me and carried on.

Said "tarar then you" to her, and walked out amidst a couple of the other gerls rolling their eyes, presumably in support of my friendly innocent greeting. ::)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Too familiar?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 12:39:40 PM »
Just been given a bolloking by a gerl in the accounts dept of one of my biggest customers...main Vauxhall dealer.
Known her for several years and she is a bit 'prim and proper, but I always try to be cheerful andf smiley to those that are helping to pay my wages.

Just went in to hand an invoice in and cheeerily said, "Hello me lickle chicky, and how are you today?"

She looked up and scowled at me for several seconds. Asked her waht was up, and she snarled at me...."Bit familiar if you don't mind me saying so", snathched the invoice off me and carried on.

Said "tarar then you" to her, and walked out amidst a couple of the other gerls rolling their eyes, presumably in support of my friendly innocent greeting. ::)

I expect the Martians have landed....  ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
Wimmin................. noooo:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »

I know. I was absolutely staggered tbqh, as I could tell on her face and also knowing what she's like, that she WAS actually offended by my harmless (imo) comment.

Think I'll just virtually blank the bitch in future, but have to be careful, as she's the one that enters my invoices onto the main 'puter for authorising payments. scared2:
Invoices can very eassily 'go missing'. ::)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »

I know. I was absolutely staggered tbqh, as I could tell on her face and also knowing what she's like, that she WAS actually offended by my harmless (imo) comment.

Think I'll just virtually blank the bitch in future, but have to be careful, as she's the one that enters my invoices onto the main 'puter for authorising payments. scared2:

Try again in 7 days, she will be fine.  ;)
I mostly despair

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 01:49:07 PM »

Try again in 7 days, she will be fine.  ;)

Good point well made. ;)

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 01:50:16 PM »
 ::)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 02:18:16 PM »

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2013, 02:22:41 PM »
What a miserable sow  noooo:
Skubber

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 02:26:16 PM »
What a miserable sow  noooo:

Indeed.
She's a right surley cow at the best of times, but today was one step beyond imho. evil:

Anyone would have thought I was asking het to get her kit off so I could give her a 'damned good rodgering' over the photo copier ffs!! Banghead

Personally wouldn't touch her with Nicks, even with his willy warmer off! ::)