Author Topic: The All New I Can't Stand That Twat...He/She Deserves The Following...Thread  (Read 9272 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
This is not just a goat, this is an M&S goat? rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Paddy McGuiness......  cannot understand (after Max n Paddy ).....how is he on tele ... rubschin:

Agreed. Phoenix Nights, Max and Paddy, both great. After that, he has been dire. WTF M & S were thinking of having him promoting them is beyond me  noooo:

I was amazed too ...Why ...... rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Paddy McGuiness......  cannot understand (after Max n Paddy ).....how is he on tele ... rubschin:

Agreed. Phoenix Nights, Max and Paddy, both great. After that, he has been dire. WTF M & S were thinking of having him promoting them is beyond me  noooo:

Watched Top Gear last night ..still think bloke is a twat..... noooo:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

Because they are making significant losses, having to close a large number of stores and are desperate for the 'yoof' money.  noooo:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Russel Brand again ...Bringing himself back intio spotlight on back of "tradegy "...

"I am angry and sad that Caroline Flack found herself in that place. I am sad because she was a lovely little person, a real laugh, a dynamo and the idea that she had been so drained of hope by her circumstances chokes me. I am angry because I have watched this play out before with vulnerable people in the public eye and I would like to slay with some righteous sword the salacious, foaming, incessant poking, trolling judgment that chased her to the grave. The way it did with Jade Goodie, the way it did with Amy Winehouse. I know there is no single ‘media’ or ‘social media’ I know they are complex machines that comprise, by their nature, millions of participants."

Did Jade Goody not die of cancer ... rubschin:  and sad as her death was ..she was a moron ..(she milked it to her advantage . Thumbs: )....and pretty sure Amy was not suicide as such either .. rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Russel Brand again ...Bringing himself back intio spotlight on back of "tradegy "...

"I am angry and sad that Caroline Flack found herself in that place. I am sad because she was a lovely little person, a real laugh, a dynamo and the idea that she had been so drained of hope by her circumstances chokes me. I am angry because I have watched this play out before with vulnerable people in the public eye and I would like to slay with some righteous sword the salacious, foaming, incessant poking, trolling judgment that chased her to the grave. The way it did with Jade Goodie, the way it did with Amy Winehouse. I know there is no single ‘media’ or ‘social media’ I know they are complex machines that comprise, by their nature, millions of participants."

Did Jade Goody not die of cancer ... rubschin:  and sad as her death was ..she was a moron ..(she milked it to her advantage . Thumbs: )....and pretty sure Amy was not suicide as such either .. rubschin:
noooo: noooo: noooo:

reading that trash I kept thinking 'shame it wasn't you instead Russell'
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

^^^ wot he said ^^^
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General

^^^ wot he said ^^^

It does take a rather sick and talentless goat bothering arrogant self obsessed fucktard individual to try and claw his way back into the spotlight by using such a tragedy.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.