Author Topic: Terrifying!  (Read 765 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Terrifying!
« on: February 07, 2013, 01:39:06 PM »
  scared2:

They also ripped out a cooker which led to gas escaping before shouting 'we're going to blow this place up, we've turned the gas on'.

Luckily, the gas meter had ran out credit (sic) and the pipe was damaged as the cooker was pulled out preventing the flat from being blown up.

happy001

Clicky...
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
Re: Terrifying!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 01:52:18 PM »
 lol: lol: Sounds a bit like Nick making dinner.

Online Nick

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 01:56:17 PM »
 Spank2:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 01:57:51 PM »
lol: lol: Sounds a bit like Nick making dinner.

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2013, 05:10:03 PM »
Comments on the rozzers not too favourable again i see. whistle:

Online Nick

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 05:21:39 PM »
I was brought up to trust them. But something went wrong. I don't trust the bastards at all nowadays. noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2013, 05:28:15 PM »
I was brought up to trust them. But something went wrong. I don't trust the bastards at all nowadays. noooo:

I appreciate they've got a bit of a shit job to do like, dealing with the absolute scum of the earth with knives, guns needles, pissed out of their heads etc etc, but they are quite often just SO cocky now it seems, especially the younger ones. evil:

I remember getting an absoluite bollocking a few years ago in me own house off two of them for reporting a stolen push bike that was dumped in the middle of the road outside here...AND I knew who done it too.

They went to the house and spoke to the mother who said her lickle darling 16 year old shit twat was innocent, and that that BAD man up the road was making it all up just because she and her son were Chinese ffs!! eeek:
They believed her too! Shocked:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 09:33:12 PM »
. . .
I remember getting an absoluite bollocking a few years ago in me own house off two of them for reporting a stolen push bike that was dumped in the middle of the road outside here...AND I knew who done it too.

They went to the house and spoke to the mother who said her lickle darling 16 year old shit twat was innocent, and that that BAD man up the road was making it all up just because she and her son were Chinese ffs!! eeek:
They believed her too! Shocked:
Well I have my Alibis-R-Us alibi so I'm pleading not guity in the great bike in road shocker case

And following Mrs Wu's kind offer of special fried rice and spring rolls for life I will shortly be giving evidence to the cold cases unit.  I was going to Morals-R-Us but it's a longer walk

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 10:11:37 PM »

I`m the same. The only one I would trust was a PCSO I knew who has since quit after getting sick of the bullshit.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 10:17:08 PM »
 Violins: Violins:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 10:37:34 PM »
Sorry Pirate, while I know there are going to be officers worth the uniform past experience with D&C havent done much to impress and in one case almost had me taking the law into my own hands and beating the hell out of someone because the officer assigned was more interested in talking about his own problems than doing his job.
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.