Author Topic: RIP Nick  (Read 705 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
RIP Nick
« on: February 10, 2013, 11:34:09 AM »
Well, it's only a matter of time  whistle:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: RIP Nick
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 11:51:27 AM »
happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:53:18 AM »
 happy001

Surely Nick is smart enough to know the best method

Make sure the wife is a slower runner than you, oh and always have a wife to hand.  Can be someone else's
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 11:59:36 AM »
The THW is in Spain on a geological mapping field trip. She is there for a couple of weeks.
The H&S lecture prior to departure included these gems.

Keep moving about ~ don't sit down to draw the maps as vultures will attack anything not moving.

There are bears in the area ~ if one approaches don't panic, throw your pencil at it, while the bear is investigating the pencil ~ RUN!
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »
The THW is in Spain on a geological mapping field trip. She is there for a couple of weeks.

Keep moving about ~ don't sit down to draw the maps as vultures will attack anything not moving.

There are bears in the area ~ if one approaches don't panic, throw your pencil at it, while the bear is investigating the pencil ~ RUN!

happy001

Before they went out with the eagles yesterday one of the handlers was giving a few tips to those accompanying them. "If the birds get confused after making the kill and return towards you instead of the handler, don't panic, turn around and bend over because the birds like to land on a narow high point like yer head and wouldn't like to land on a big fat arse"  lol:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 12:49:37 PM »

Anyone lobs a pencil at me, I'll write their friggin obituary out for them. eveilgrin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 01:17:12 PM »

Anyone lobs a pencil at me, I'll write their friggin obituary out for them. eveilgrin:

;D ;D ;D  how is the anger management going..........

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »

;D ;D ;D  how is the anger management going..........

Fine!
 Now fuck off! Finger:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
. . Now fuck off! Finger:
That might work on a bear.  'Course it could come back with some crushing insult about my Charlotte Church failures and kill me while I sat down and cried
Well, whatever, nevermind