Disgusterous

Author Topic: An e-mail floods in....  (Read 411 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
An e-mail floods in....
« on: February 19, 2013, 07:58:09 PM »
Hi,

I hope you do not mind me contacting you like this but I have just been on your website virtual-pub.com and think that our styles of content are pretty similar.  I write posts for sites that I like free of charge and was wondering if you would like me to write you a free 500 word post.

I am trying to get our work covered on great sites and your site fits the bill.  The article would be 100% unique to you and all I ask in return is that I include one of my sponsors in the post as a hyperlink.  They would be totally relevant to both article and your site.

I have some great ideas for titles but can easily work to your brief if you would like me to.  If you are happy with the article, I would love to write more for you and build up a partnership that would be mutually beneficial.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully getting started for you.

Kindest Regards

Dave
Editorial Manager
Publishersnetwork.com

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
Re: An e-mail floods in....
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 08:06:31 PM »
Hi,

I hope you do not mind me contacting you like this but I have just been on your website virtual-pub.com and think that our styles of content are pretty similar.  I write posts for sites that I like free of charge and was wondering if you would like me to write you a free 500 word post.

I am trying to get our work covered on great sites and your site fits the bill.  The article would be 100% unique to you and all I ask in return is that I include one of my sponsors in the post as a hyperlink.  They would be totally relevant to both article and your site.

I have some great ideas for titles but can easily work to your brief if you would like me to.  If you are happy with the article, I would love to write more for you and build up a partnership that would be mutually beneficial.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully getting started for you.

Kindest Regards

Dave
Editorial Manager
Publishersnetwork.com

noooo:

noooo: noooo: noooo:

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 08:38:10 PM »
I just had a look at their website:

We offer a fully integrated service that seamlessly combines radically improved search engine rankings with meaningful publisher relationships and the kind of targeted content packages that mean your message is at the forefront of the internet marketing mix.

Argh! my head hurts.

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 09:01:28 PM »
I guess they they are  "going forward"  :thumbsup:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile