Disgusterous

Author Topic: The All New Apey, Barman & Misty Moviethon Extravaganza Thread*  (Read 51730 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: The All New Apey, Barman & Misty Moviethon Extravaganza Thread*
« Reply #270 on: September 29, 2013, 10:22:22 PM »
He has passed out....... noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #271 on: September 29, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »
He has passed out....... noooo:

No where    noooo:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #272 on: September 30, 2013, 07:06:59 AM »
 redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #273 on: September 30, 2013, 07:08:24 AM »
To explain after he broke the minima ........he went missing .....I made the assumption he was walking the dog ,,,so knowing he was a bit pissed went looking for him round the village .........an hour later I found him snoring in bed ..... cussing:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #274 on: September 30, 2013, 07:09:35 AM »
To explain after he broke the minima ........he went missing .....I made the assumption he was walking the dog ,,,so knowing he was a bit pissed went looking for him round the village .........an hour later I found him snoring in bed ..... cussing:

point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #275 on: September 30, 2013, 07:56:07 AM »
Miss A on the phone.......... scared2:

Offline Nick

« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2013, 08:08:10 AM »
The Laydee Police  scared2: scared2:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #277 on: September 30, 2013, 08:41:35 AM »
 happy001

Sounds like a classic BM end of evening  ::)
If you really did go searching for him around the village Apey because you were concerned a big thank you !
Once libation overload is reached BM hears his bed calling and will 'mostly' exit stage left towards it  lol:
I trust Miss A (dectitive inspector of the Ladyee Police) has now taken written statements from you all.
Perhaps I do need to send someone over  whistle: to keep an eye on you all

Who's head hurts the most this morning  happy001 or are you all still a bit  sleep017

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #278 on: September 30, 2013, 09:10:32 AM »
happy001

Sounds like a classic BM end of evening  ::)
If you really did go searching for him around the village Apey because you were concerned a big thank you !
Once libation overload is reached BM hears his bed calling and will 'mostly' exit stage left towards it  lol:
I trust Miss A (dectitive inspector of the Ladyee Police) has now taken written statements from you all.
Perhaps I do need to send someone over  whistle: to keep an eye on you all

Who's head hurts the most this morning  happy001 or are you all still a bit  sleep017

redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Adventure

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #279 on: September 30, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
Apologies LL, I have been derelict in my duties. I did phone BM from the office this morning, only to find him still p*ssed and repeating the word 'beer' a lot. I think he's gone to bed now in a frothy haze.

Hope you are having fun with Big Sis - don't forget to ask the Tree Surgeon if his intentions are honourable - might be too late eyes:

Offline Miss Adventure

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #280 on: September 30, 2013, 12:02:53 PM »
Miss A on the phone.......... scared2:
Good swap - beer for sausages like Thumbs: Not so nice in a sarny though noooo:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #281 on: September 30, 2013, 12:31:42 PM »
Apologies LL, I have been derelict in my duties. I did phone BM from the office this morning, only to find him still p*ssed and repeating the word 'beer' a lot. I think he's gone to bed now in a frothy haze.

Hope you are having fun with Big Sis - don't forget to ask the Tree Surgeon if his intentions are honourable - might be too late eyes:

Hello Miss A,

Please don't blame yourself  noooo: seems as if we have twin GayLords in the pub now  ::) Funny what changes booze can make!

Niece just popped in for her lunch and I have promised her not to be too nutty an auntie tonight  whistle:

Think their romance is going so well there may be a hat buying opportunity sometime  next year  cloud9:

Have a safe journey yourself this week and send my love to Mr. Swillmore   

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #282 on: September 30, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »

Hello Miss A,

Please don't blame yourself  noooo: seems as if we have twin GayLords in the pub now  ::) Funny what changes booze can make!

Niece just popped in for her lunch and I have promised her not to be too nutty an auntie tonight  whistle:

Think their romance is going so well there may be a hat buying opportunity sometime  next year  cloud9:

I spent half hour walking round Pissouri with no shoes or shirt looking for Emma....... evil:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »

Hello Miss A,

I spent half hour walking round Pissouri with no shoes or shirt looking for Emma....... evil:

point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »

Hello Miss A,

point:

Not you tho........... whistle: