Disgusterous

Author Topic: Parcel Farce  (Read 3680 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Parcel Farce
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2013, 10:49:06 AM »
I have electick gates.  cloud9:   And a blipper  cloud9:
Cor, I am so jealous.  Can you use them to flick people out into the traffic?

He probably has to climb over them himself.
happy001 here too

. . .Mine open inwards...  evil:
Am I the only one that hasn't got gates  redface:

Anyway surely you wait til nosy person approaches your estate and slowly open the gates, they will be drawn in a few cm won't they.  Then hit the turbo shut button and Ptwang they get flicked into the traffic.   

PS helps to have an estate, gates and a turbo shut option.  Just 3 of the 11,483,268 things in life I want but will never have

I've gorra moat. cloud9:

Full of alligators no doubt or was Nick mistaken and wot he saw was Mrs G and Mini Moose swimming?
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2013, 10:59:07 AM »
I have electick gates.  cloud9:   And a blipper  cloud9:
Cor, I am so jealous.  Can you use them to flick people out into the traffic?

He probably has to climb over them himself.
happy001 here too

. . .Mine open inwards...  evil:
Am I the only one that hasn't got gates  redface:

Anyway surely you wait til nosy person approaches your estate and slowly open the gates, they will be drawn in a few cm won't they.  Then hit the turbo shut button and Ptwang they get flicked into the traffic.   

PS helps to have an estate, gates and a turbo shut option.  Just 3 of the 11,483,268 things in life I want but will never have

I've gorra moat. cloud9:

Full of alligators no doubt or was Nick mistaken and wot he saw was Mrs G and Mini Moose swimming?

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2013, 01:46:37 PM »
A moat?  Impressed

I did have scaffolding round the house but that went Tuesday.

I just do not answer the door ......no door bell......... :thumbsup:  if you are not invited then do not come here.........
No door bell - no Jehovah's Witnits.  Cunnng plan Apey  :thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2013, 02:08:37 PM »
A moat?  Impressed

I did have scaffolding round the house but that went Tuesday.

I just do not answer the door ......no door bell......... :thumbsup:  if you are not invited then do not come here.........
No door bell - no Jehovah's Witnits.  Cunnng plan Apey  :thumbsup:

No uninvited visitors...........friends know to call first......... :thumbsup:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2013, 08:42:15 AM »
Dear Barman

Thank you for your email.

I have checked the tracking information and your parcel is out for delivery today to the correct address. Delivery will take place between 7am and 5.30pm unless it has been placed on one of our timed services.

If no one is available at the delivery address to accept the item an automatic redelivery should be attempted the following working day and again take place between 7am and 5.30pm.  Our driver will indicate whether this will happen on the attempted delivery card.  Alternatively, your parcel may be left with a neighbour, returned to the local depot or taken to a local Post Office and again, our driver will note this on the card.

To arrange redelivery, please use the options available on our website www.parcelforce.com  by clicking on the “Receiving” tab.  Alternatively, you can also contact our Customer Service team on 08448 004466 and one of our agents will be happy to arrange a redelivery for you.

Please note:

- International items with Customs charges cannot be redelivered to an alternative address or Post Office.
              - A redelivery to an alternative address will incur an additional charge of £5.50.
              - Redeliveries to a local Post Office will require a £1.00 payment to the Post Office Clerk and you must take 2 forms of ID with you

when collecting and the attempted delivery card.  One form of ID must be photographic. We recommend that parcels left at the

Post Office are collected the following day.
              - Parcels which are subject to international charges cannot be delivered to the Post Office.
              - Parcels in excess of 15kg may be refused by the Post Office.
              - Requests for Saturday redeliveries will incur a charge of £14.40

I trust that the above information has been of assistance to you.

If you require any further information or assistance, please reply to this email showing all conversations we have had on this enquiry.

Our hours of business are Mon to Fri: 8am to 5:30pm

Kind regards

Kate Spencer
Parcelforce Worldwide
Customer Service Email Team.

The sooner they get privatised the better...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: