Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new Perfect Crime thread  (Read 2157 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
The all new Perfect Crime thread
« on: February 23, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
Admit it, we've all thought about it  eveilgrin:

Conversation in the real pub today turned to this subject. One chap had some fantasy about a gang of Father Christmases (at Christmas) doing a bank job and then splitting up into various department stores  ::)

ANother had an idea about a gang dressed as Plod foiling a fake bank robbery and seizing the money as evidence  rubschin:

Mine involves a murder of a gentleman in Putney and is flawless apart from some technical problems. Armed with a Phaser Gun and a Star Trek stylee Transporter I could beam from anywhere to Putney, vaporise the chappy, and beam back to, say, um, Nottingham, in the blink of an eye. The Plod would be baffled  :thumbsup:

So what is your perfect crime and how would you do it?
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: The all new Perfect Crime thread
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 03:03:25 PM »
Stab someone with a knife made out of ice - no merder weapon!  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 03:05:14 PM »
 rubschin: rubschin:

Who is the intended victim?

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 03:06:46 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 03:08:30 PM »

Can we all ponder on that one for a lickle while....a VERY lickle while like? rubschin:

point:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 04:05:22 PM »
When I first got into the security industry this was a game often used to while away the long night shifts guarding some God-forsaken hole in the ground (yes, on occasions, a literal hole in the ground)

Anyway a colleague and I once set out to plan the perfect robbery.
Firstly you need to understand the general geography of the area and town centre lay out of Milton Keynes.
MK has a number of banks and Building Societies that encircle the pedestrian shopping area which is in turn linked to major roads that lead out of the town in each direction. One can, in a "reasonably price car", access the M1 heading North or South with a choice of junctions 13, 14 or 15. Also available is easy access to the A5 again heading North or South. Both A5 and M1 have numerous exits routes to East and West. It is easy to be out of MK and speeding away on a dual carriageway in any chosen direction and you can be in North London, Birmingham, Nottingham, Derby and many other major centres within 40 minutes.
So the plan is to get a gang together of say 20 people. Divide them into pairs and at a given time hit 10 banks/bld socs at exactly the same time. Best time would be at Police shift hand-over time .... say 2pm on a Friday. Each pair having done their hold-up would drive out of MK by a pre-agreed route.

When one alarm went off in MK Central Police Station a second, third, fourth etc alarm would also "ALERT". The switchboard operator would assume a fault as it is unknown that all alarms would go off together. The police operator would revert to "testing the system" and by the time they had achieved telephone contact with all the branches concerned the gang members would be motoring on any one of ten different routes and by our estimate have at least a 15 minute start over the rozzers. First place Old Bill is going to look is among the "usual suspects" and none of the gang would be local criminals. Taking only used notes and given that local shops and stores would have paid in the weekend takings, mostly in cash, the haul would be hooooge. So long as the gang never met up again as a group and given suitable cut-outs between each pair it looked to us like a good scheme.

Given that we had some pre-knowledge of the alarm systems and police procedures (which I am not going to disclose) we reckoned this would be as foolproof as anyone could make it.

Having played out our game we forgot about it until some 6 months later this self same plan was put into operation and succeeded in Johannesburg.  eeek:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2013, 04:08:42 PM »
 rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2013, 04:14:57 PM »
The best ones ........you hardly ever find out about ...

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2013, 05:12:17 PM »

Shrugs:

Is this a group effort cos I can supply one or two victims.  rubschin:
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2013, 05:28:59 PM »
When I first got into the security industry this was a game often used to while away the long night shifts guarding some God-forsaken hole in the ground (yes, on occasions, a literal hole in the ground)

Anyway a colleague and I once set out to plan the perfect robbery. . . .So the plan is to get a gang together of say 20 people. Divide them into pairs and at a given time hit 10 banks/bld socs at exactly the same time.   . . .
Ah the Doolin Dalton gang Coffeyville cunning plan on steroids.  A total truck up for them but at least the Eagles got a good song out of it.

. . .Is this a group effort cos I can supply one or two victims.  rubschin:
Not me Tipsy scared2:, please take Boogs instead.

Oh you already have - ah well
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »

Anyway a colleague and I once set out to plan the perfect robbery. . . .So the plan is to get a gang together of say 20 people. Divide them into pairs and at a given time hit 10 banks/bld socs at exactly the same time.   . . .
Ah the Doolin Dalton gang Coffeyville cunning plan on steroids.  A total truck up for them but at least the Eagles got a good song out of it.

Oh you and Boog is safe I take longer to make my mind up about folk than that.....
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2013, 05:36:29 PM »
Yes so it was Whacko and the Major then

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2013, 05:38:44 PM »
Poison fluffy sox?  scared2:  It's like the Duchess of Malfi  scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2:

DS will explain  ::)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 05:48:22 PM by Nick (GC First Class) »

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 05:39:12 PM »

Oh you and Boog is safe I take longer to make my mind up about folk than that.....

How long?  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 06:57:08 PM »
Poison fluffy sox?  scared2:  It's like the Duchess of Malfi  scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2:

DS will explain  ::)

noooo:  Too English, Too Ripper Street ( evil:  ::)

I would prefer poisoned truffles, more Pierre Magnan style.  Whispering woods with rustling leaves.   DS can explain if he wants to?   Shrugs: