Author Topic: Growler is back  (Read 10175 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Growler is back
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2013, 09:08:20 PM »
There I was at Malaga airport station, TRYING to dechiper how tf to actually purchase a travel ticket, as the machine didn't do Inglish. Banghead
Noticed a coat on the floor behind me.

Spanish train station git bought ticket for me after he saw me hitting the machine in my frustration. Banghead
Attention turned to coat on floor behind me, when I heard and noticed this staggering heap of geordie blubber, bellowing incoherently and jellying around at the top of the escalator, his wife TRYING to support it.

Wanderd up and asked him if it was his coat?
With an extremelly glazed look, he sort of attempted to look in the direction from whence I was talking.
Focusing was obviously too much for him, as he fell over.

I suggested to his wife/partner that he may be 'slightly over intoxicated' whistle:, and was he actually in a fit state to be actually outside, let alone rtravelling?
His missus vhemenently defended what she seemingly took as an aggresive comment from me, and stated that he was on holiday and enjoying himself! eeek:

I shrugged  Shrugs: and moved on down the escaltor to the train platform.

Standing there, I heard this commotion , turned 'round just in time to see Mr pissed up Blobby and partner tumbling down the moving stairs, ending up in a heap with suitcases at the bottom.
MM was behind the commotion, frantically TRYING to walk back up the downward moving machine to avoid the chaos.

Absolutely no one on the platform moved to help this now increasingly dangerous situation, so I ran over, shifted the cases and pleaded with the 20 stone blob to shift his fat carcass before someone got hurt.
Meanwhile MM was simply 'treading water' behind him and his fat partner, but making steady progress back towards the top. happ096

Frantically i searched for the emergency stop button, and could just see it....at floor level.
WHY TF was the emergency button down there, piggin' gormless Spicks? Shrugs:

Managed to shift the fat twat sufficiently to press it anyway.

I left MM to stumble over the pair of fat goons as the train was now in the station.

I don't know what the final outcome was, and care even less tbh.

No thanks, no gratitude, no help, no hope. Banghead

Should have left the machine to turn this gross obomonation into a giant geordie burger. cussing:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:14:28 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2013, 09:13:09 PM »
Northerners......What do you expect?

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 09:15:31 PM »
Northerners......What do you expect?

I give up mate, i really do. Shrugs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »
At least you tried
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 09:19:52 PM »
Some of Moaneiomondomonious's  baggage handling mates at either Munterchester or Malaga hairport have fucked up a case too btw.....discovered NOW we're back home like. Banghead

I watched them loading at Malaga, and it seems to be fair game to them to be as rough as fuck with passenegers cases from what i could see. eeek: Angry9:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 09:23:20 PM »
Some of Moaneiomondomonious's  baggage handling mates at either Munterchester or Malaga hairport have fucked up a case too btw.....discovered NOW we're back home like. Banghead

I watched them loading at Malaga, and it seems to be fair game to them to be as rough as fuck with passenegers cases from what i could see. eeek: Angry9:

Should have used gatwick...... whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2013, 09:28:16 PM »
At least you tried

Serously Stevie lad, it could have been exrtemely messy for the pair of geordie munters if any of his clothing had got sucked into the base of the steps where it vanishes under.

What amazed me more than anything was the way EVERY bastard just stood ther, gawping and doing absolutely bog all to help.
You ever tried lifting a fat 20 stone bastard twat with his near equally weighted partner lying on top of him, cases piled up behind, on yer own like?  noooo:

I shouted for help, but really shouldn't habe bothered wasting me breath, utter tawts...ALL of 'em.

One geezer was staring at me as I walked back onto the platform, so in me frustration, I actually asked him what the fuck he was staring at?
He just looked away. Angry9:
I HATE that when I speak to someone. Angry9:

YOU, you spanish twat, YOU fuckin' LOOK at me when I talk to you, you ignorant cnut.
Mrs G dragged me away fortunately before I completely blew me stack.

Worra friggin' week. Banghead
Glad to be home. cloud9:

Why does shit like this always 'appen to me ey, why? Shrugs:
Must have been bad bad bad in a previous life I reckon. sad32:

Never again. noooo:

More woes to follow..... ::)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 09:30:53 PM by GROWLER »

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2013, 09:30:58 PM »
How was the food...... rubschin:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2013, 09:33:43 PM »
How was the food...... rubschin:

The Spicks have found a solution to the horse meat problem in their bastard lasagne anyway it seems.

Don't put any meat of any description in it AT ALL! eeek:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2013, 09:34:53 PM »
At least you tried

Serously Stevie lad, it could have been exrtemely messy for the pair of geordie munters if any of his clothing had got sucked into the base of the steps where it vanishes under.

What amazed me more than anything was the way EVERY bastard just stood ther, gawping and doing absolutely bog all to help.
You ever tried lifting a fat 20 stone bastard twat with his near equally weighted partner lying on top of him, cases piled up behind, on yer own like?  noooo:

I shouted for help, but really shouldn't habe bothered wasting me breath, utter tawts...ALL of 'em.

One geezer was staring at me as I walked back onto the platform, so in me frustration, I actually asked him what the fuck he was staring at?

YOU, you spanish twat, YOU fuckin' LOOK at me when I talk to you, you ignorant cnut.

Glad to be home. cloud9:

Never again. noooo:

ahhh, how I have missed your light hearted, unbiased, non-bigotted rhetoric. Welcome back my darling, welcome back. I missed you. :thumbsup:

Oh, and fuck off Baldy for the Northerners comment.  evil:

Offline The Moan Ranger

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • No surrender
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2013, 09:37:40 PM »

Foreign baggage handlers are known to be rough.  The state of some of the bags we take off planes is terrible. And WE get the blame :(

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 09:40:04 PM »
At least you tried

Glad to be home. cloud9:

Never again. noooo:

ahhh, how I have missed your light hearted, unbiased, non-bigotted rhetoric. Welcome back my darling, welcome back. I missed you. :thumbsup:

Don't like the truth eh?

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 09:41:33 PM »
At least you tried

Glad to be home. cloud9:

Never again. noooo:

Don't like the truth eh?

No  noooo:

sad32: Oh the shame!!!!!!!!!!

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 09:42:40 PM »
At least you tried

Glad to be home. cloud9:

Never again. noooo:

Nowt light hearted, unbiased or biggoted, so I ain't got the foggiest tbqatth. Shrugs:

I just tell it as i see/saw it all.

You missed out racist btw ::).

I now officially hate SOME east europeans...ignorant selfish disgusting vile vicious dirty scruffy loud bad mannered nasty twats. cussing:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 09:44:01 PM »
Did you get a tan...... rubschin: