Author Topic: Growler is back  (Read 10174 times)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: Growler is back
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 09:45:33 PM »
At least you tried

Serously Stevie lad, it could have been exrtemely messy for the pair of geordie munters if any of his clothing had got sucked into the base of the steps where it vanishes under.

What amazed me more than anything was the way EVERY bastard just stood ther, gawping and doing absolutely bog all to help.
You ever tried lifting a fat 20 stone bastard twat with his near equally weighted partner lying on top of him, cases piled up behind, on yer own like?  noooo:

I shouted for help, but really shouldn't habe bothered wasting me breath, utter tawts...ALL of 'em.

One geezer was staring at me as I walked back onto the platform, so in me frustration, I actually asked him what the fuck he was staring at?
He just looked away. Angry9:
I HATE that when I speak to someone. Angry9:

YOU, you spanish twat, YOU fuckin' LOOK at me when I talk to you, you ignorant cnut.
Mrs G dragged me away fortunately before I completely blew me stack.

Worra friggin' week. Banghead
Glad to be home. cloud9:

Why does shit like this always 'appen to me ey, why? Shrugs:
Must have been bad bad bad in a previous life I reckon. sad32:

Never again. noooo:

More woes to follow..... ::)

ahhh, how I have missed your light hearted, unbiased, non-bigotted rhetoric. Welcome back my darling, welcome back. I missed you. :thumbsup:

Oh, and fuck off Baldy for the Northerners comment.  evil:

Nowt light hearted, unbiased or biggoted, so I ain't got the foggiest tbqatth. Shrugs:

I just tell it as i see/saw it all.

You missed out racist btw ::).

I now officially hate SOME east europeans...ignorant selfish disgusting vile vicious dirty scruffy loud bad mannered nasty twats. cussing:

She is just a northern bint......enough said. noooo:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 09:49:13 PM »
At least you tried

Serously Stevie lad, it could have been exrtemely messy for the pair of geordie munters if any of his clothing had got sucked into the base of the steps where it vanishes under.

What amazed me more than anything was the way EVERY bastard just stood ther, gawping and doing absolutely bog all to help.
You ever tried lifting a fat 20 stone bastard twat with his near equally weighted partner lying on top of him, cases piled up behind, on yer own like?  noooo:

I shouted for help, but really shouldn't habe bothered wasting me breath, utter tawts...ALL of 'em.

One geezer was staring at me as I walked back onto the platform, so in me frustration, I actually asked him what the fuck he was staring at?

YOU, you spanish twat, YOU fuckin' LOOK at me when I talk to you, you ignorant cnut.

Glad to be home. cloud9:

Never again. noooo:

ahhh, how I have missed your light hearted, unbiased, non-bigotted rhetoric. Welcome back my darling, welcome back. I missed you. :thumbsup:

Nowt light hearted, unbiased or biggoted, so I ain't got the foggiest tbqatth. Shrugs:

I now officially hate SOME east europeans...ignorant selfish disgusting vile vicious dirty scruffy loud bad mannered nasty twats. cussing:

lol: lol:
Don't get me started. I could weep with anger some days at the sheer ignorance. The worst are the "ladies" who cross the road without looking, assuming they are gorgeous enough to slam the brakes on for. Even if they are stunning and wearing knickers and knee boots to do the grocery shopping, Apey speeds up and scares the shit out of them. It makes my day.  :thumbsup:

And once again,.......fuck off Baldy.

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 09:57:33 PM »
At least you tried

Glad to be home. cloud9:

Never again. noooo:

lol: lol:
Don't get me started. I could weep with anger some days at the sheer ignorance. The worst are the "ladies" who cross the road without looking, assuming they are gorgeous enough to slam the brakes on for. Even if they are stunning and wearing knickers and knee boots to do the grocery shopping, Apey speeds up and scares the shit out of them. It makes my day.  :thumbsup:

And once again,.......fuck off Baldy.

Growler Jnr's mate at werk had a tosser throw himself at the bus he was driving in Chester City center last week. eeek:
He was TRYING to commit suicide... apparently. whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 10:00:06 PM »
Did you get a tan...... rubschin:

Could be...a lickle bit, or could be rust. rubschin:
The weather was decidely average, but no worries really. Better than this shit hole, and it is only Januray don't forget. lol:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 10:01:25 PM »
Any good hills........ rubschin:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 10:38:17 PM »
How was the food...... rubschin:

The Spicks have found a solution to the horse meat problem in their bastard lasagne anyway it seems.

Don't put any meat of any description in it AT ALL! eeek:

lol:  You have a way with words
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2013, 12:24:06 AM »
Think I upset the pasport control BITCH at Munterchester arrivals anyways. :thumbsup:

Threw my passport on her desk for inspection and snatched it back off her after she's studied it, without a werd.
She sarcastically shouted, 'yes, thank you, a pleasure', at me. Shrugs:

Well wtf's she expecting ey, after having to stand and shuffle around in a 30 minute que, being shepherd' around in what resembles a friggin' cattle market?

200 bastard fedup 'brits on tooer to Spain' DO NOT constitute a threat to national security generally speaking like, no, you useless turds, you need to be concentrating a tad more on stopping the bastards who are creeping into the UK illegally and bleeeding this shit 'ole of its life blood,....and you expect me to be pleasant and well mannered for the 'fine job' you are doing, staring at me for the likeness of photo v face, you stuck up bunch of power freak controlling tosser twats? sick2:

'Kin SWIVEL! Finger:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:27:08 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2013, 12:38:13 AM »
To the lady at the immigration desk at Manchester Airport

Please accept our apologies for the behaviour of one G Rowler on his recent arrival from Malaga.  He has been very stressed lately what with supporting a crap football club, getting caught tripping up fat geordies on escalators and having to share his week in the sun with hundreds of what he considers to be a sub species called "a Northener"

We would like to say he will be much better behaved next time but to be honest the signs are not good as he also has to put up with 24/7 ribbing from us bastards and is now suffering from clock association disorder

Still we expect you've seen worse returning pasengers like the last time Liverpool were playing in Europe - we assume you have a long memory so can remember those days

Toodlepip

that'll learn you for calling me Stevielad
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2013, 12:39:42 AM »

Please accept our apologies for the behaviour of one G Rowler on his recent arrival from Malaga.  He has been very stressed lately what with supporting a crap football club, getting caught tripping up fat geordies on escalators and having to share his week in the sun with hundreds of what he considers to be a sub species called "a Northener"

We would like to say he will be much better behaved next time but to be honest the signs are not good as he also has to put up with 24/7 ribbing from us bastards and is now suffering from clock association disorder

Still we expect you've seen worse returning pasengers like the last time Liverpool were playing in Europe - we assume you have a long memory so can remember those days

Toodlepip

Angry9:......STEVIE LAD!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:41:32 AM by GROWLER »

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2013, 12:41:50 AM »

Toodlepip

Angry9:

Get Nick on the case ....he beat EON ,,,,,,,, :thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2013, 06:33:15 AM »
Great thread!  lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2013, 06:38:58 AM »
 goodjob:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »
Why oh why do we put up with this shite ey?

Do we REALLY enjoy having our tummies tickled SO much? Shrugs:
WHY?! cussing:
I absolutely despair with what and just how muc utter shite these tossers in power actually get away with, and yet WE, the great obedient unwashed....just caruy on and put up with it, all with a simple pathetic defeatist shrug of the shoulders...Mrs G being a prime example. One of tens of millions very sadly.

Outward security. get yerself virtually undressed to walk through the metal detector.
Haven't really got a problem with that.

Your hand luggage though, evil:
All this shit about taking liquids with you. Shrugs:
What is it?
100mg maximum or summat?

So you utter wankers, a would be terrorist couldn't cause absolute mayhem and carnage on a 'plane with 100mg of suitable liquid then ey? happy001
Absolute pure bollox. Banghead

The whole fiasco is merely a ploy to force you and me to buy their grossly overpriced drinks on their terms, bloody thieving scumbags. Angry9:

Mrs G buys this 'health drink' stuff to help build yer resistance against bugs and nasties.
It's veryvery  expensive and in a 500 ml bottle, and it does actually taste quite nice tbh, but wheather it werks or not, I really do not know. confused:

Dopey bint put it in her hand luggage for some inexplicable reason, and the rest is history. evil:

I tackled the power freaked uniformed jack booted gestapo bitch that confiscated it, TRYING to explain that it was harmless, and offered to take a large swig of the remaining 60-70% of the contents to prove my point.
Point blank refused, and ushered away by the vile slab faced slot gobb'ed cretin, and its selective hearing kicked in. cussing:
Pressure and fury rapidly building from within me at the totally unflexibilty of the whole fiasco, Mrs G and the Growlerettes could see a row was building again, and swiftly ushered me out of the way, hands over me gob.

You just CANNOT fight these cnts on your own I'm extremelly sad to say, so will 'everyone' join me please?

No. Thought not, tickle tickle sigh sigh. Banghead
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 09:22:22 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2013, 10:14:03 AM »
Why oh why do we put up with this shite ey?

Do we REALLY enjoy having our tummies tickled SO much? Shrugs:
WHY?! cussing:
I absolutely despair with what and just how muc utter shite these tossers in power actually get away with, and yet WE, the great obedient unwashed....just caruy on and put up with it, all with a simple pathetic defeatist shrug of the shoulders...Mrs G being a prime example. One of tens of millions very sadly.

Outward security. get yerself virtually undressed to walk through the metal detector.
Haven't really got a problem with that.

Your hand luggage though, evil:
All this shit about taking liquids with you. Shrugs:
What is it?
100mg maximum or summat?

So you utter wankers, a would be terrorist couldn't cause absolute mayhem and carnage on a 'plane with 100mg of suitable liquid then ey? happy001
Absolute pure bollox. Banghead

The whole fiasco is merely a ploy to force you and me to buy their grossly overpriced drinks on their terms, bloody thieving scumbags. Angry9:

Mrs G buys this 'health drink' stuff to help build yer resistance against bugs and nasties.
It's veryvery  expensive and in a 500 ml bottle, and it does actually taste quite nice tbh, but wheather it werks or not, I really do not know. confused:

Dopey bint put it in her hand luggage for some inexplicable reason, and the rest is history. evil:

I tackled the power freaked uniformed jack booted gestapo bitch that confiscated it, TRYING to explain that it was harmless, and offered to take a large swig of the remaining 60-70% of the contents to prove my point.
Point blank refused, and ushered away by the vile slab faced slot gobb'ed cretin, and its selective hearing kicked in. cussing:
Pressure and fury rapidly building from within me at the totally unflexibilty of the whole fiasco, Mrs G and the Growlerettes could see a row was building again, and swiftly ushered me out of the way, hands over me gob.

You just CANNOT fight these cnts on your own I'm extremelly sad to say, so will 'everyone' join me please?

No. Thought not, tickle tickle sigh sigh. Banghead

You're right, security is completely farcical...  noooo:

Best place for a terrorist to blow himself up and cause absolute carnage is in the security hall of most airports - packed with people queuing up to strip off and put all their personal belongings in a plastic tray...

And lets not forget that the last lot blew up buses and tube trains yet there is no security whatsoever on those - or ferries... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2013, 10:17:17 AM »
to the lady at security control at the airport

Please accept our apologies for the behaviour of one G. Rowler etc etc like wot we wrote to the immigration lady

We are also sorry that he couldn't workout out that a suicide nutter prepared to set off his bomb in flight is unlikely to give two rats arses about the long term harmful effects of a swig of two of the stuff.

We will do our best to get him into a better mood for next time but frankly it's an uphill task.

PS you haven't happened to see Coffee Nanna lately have you?  We hear that war is about to be declared by Greater Geordiland on the republic of Chester and it could get reet nasty

Toodlepip
Well, whatever, nevermind