Author Topic: Growler is back  (Read 10165 times)

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
Re: Growler is back
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2013, 11:27:47 AM »
Always a smart arse ey? ::)

As already stated though, a terrorist would only only need to take a small 100ml bottle full of some random potentially lethal liquid...consisting of what exactly, i do not know as I'm not a chemist....to cause an explosion or some other form of catastrophic mayhem on an aircraft.

I think said liquid, swigged from a bottle in front of security staff and the consequentiial and probable violent reaction from said terrorist may possibly give the game away too, but hey ho, I'm no expert in these matters.
Perhaps he /she may flavour it with voddy first? Shrugs:

No. The whole so called security measures are a bad joke, aimed at causing as much chaos confusion and money making as is possible.
Is it any wionder more and more sheeple than ever actually dread going abroad now?
Without a doubt, the most traumatic time wasting and bladder boling experience you could ever wish to endure. Banghead
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:33:10 AM by GROWLER »

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2013, 11:37:36 AM »
Gotta ask... do you feel better for yer holiday  rubschin:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 11:57:57 AM »

Seems he doesn't

The 100ml limit is a compromise Growler.  For liquids that don't show up on the security scanners (a list they don't exactly publish) it's a judgement of chance of downing an aircraft.  And they don't over publish that calculation either

But it is possible to be on an aircraft where there is an explosion killing several and still have the plane land in one piece   [/smartarse mode]

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2013, 12:11:58 PM »
Think I upset the pasport control BITCH at Munterchester arrivals anyways. :thumbsup:

Threw my passport on her desk for inspection and snatched it back off her after she's studied it, without a werd.
She sarcastically shouted, 'yes, thank you, a pleasure', at me. Shrugs:

Well wtf's she expecting ey, after having to stand and shuffle around in a 30 minute que, being shepherd' around in what resembles a friggin' cattle market?

200 bastard fedup 'brits on tooer to Spain' DO NOT constitute a threat to national security generally speaking like, no, you useless turds, you need to be concentrating a tad more on stopping the bastards who are creeping into the UK illegally and bleeeding this shit 'ole of its life blood,....and you expect me to be pleasant and well mannered for the 'fine job' you are doing, staring at me for the likeness of photo v face, you stuck up bunch of power freak controlling tosser twats? sick2:

'Kin SWIVEL! Finger:

happy001
Welcome home Mr Bear.... ;D
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »

As already stated though, a terrorist would only only need to take a small 100ml bottle full of some random potentially lethal liquid...consisting of what exactly, i do not know as I'm not a chemist....to cause an explosion or some other form of catastrophic mayhem on an aircraft.

I think said liquid, swigged from a bottle in front of security staff and the consequentiial and probable violent reaction from said terrorist may possibly give the game away too, but hey ho, I'm no expert in these matters.

No. The whole so called security measures are a bad joke, aimed at causing as much chaos confusion and money making as is possible.
Is it any wionder more and more sheeple than ever actually dread going abroad now?
Without a doubt, the most traumatic time wasting and bladder boling experience you could ever wish to endure. Banghead

Did they check yer bladder, like?  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 01:17:54 PM »

Did they check yer bladder, like?  rubschin:

No. I ALWAYS remove it for safe keeping and carriage before entering these bastard 'twighlight' zones of purgatory. evil:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 01:20:25 PM »

it WASN'T a piggin' holiday.

A holiday , without consulting Wikopedia, for FULL clarification,  is alledgedly a stress free period away from the chores trials and tribulations of every day 'normal' life, whatever tf that actually means ffs! Banghead

Werk it out for yerself like Sherlock. Shrugs:

So, in a werd in case of difficulty......NO! whistle:

Offline Nick

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
Cleary some sort of diplomatic mission then  :thumbsup:

happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2013, 01:25:40 PM »
Growler, have you seen this thread like...?  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
Cleary some sort of diplomatic mission then  :thumbsup:

happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001 happy001

Don't think my east european neighbours would quite agree with that tbqatth, hateful bastards. sick2:
Didn't quite seem to understand my sarcastic humour at 00:30 hrs Wednesday, when I asked them, not particulary politely granted, where they actually from and attending the 'Noise Abatement Socierty AGM, or simply moving house? whistle:

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2013, 01:33:35 PM »
2 houurs later, and a call to reception warning them that I was about to break their bastard door down if they didn't get security out PRONTO, finally did the trick.  cloud9:

Revenge was just sssssssssssssssssssssso sweet at 09:00 later that morning however, believe me. :thumbsup:.
Friggin' wonder the tiles on the floor and doors on hinges and cupboards were still in place after I'd finished with 'em. eveilgrin:

NEVER a dull moment on a GROWLER trip abroad, guaranteed. whistle:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:35:28 PM by GROWLER »

Offline Nick

« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2013, 01:44:36 PM »

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2013, 01:57:41 PM »
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline GROWLER

• Power Poster
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »
Look 'ere now. evil:
 You lot ask me what went on like, so i tell you's all, then you just take the piss ffs! Banghead