Author Topic: Complete Twat.........  (Read 4317 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Complete Twat.........
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 08:46:27 PM »
Vaguely back on topic twas surprising though. 

It all seemed set up for a doom and gloom report with shit for brains contributions and instead we got a fairly upbeat view extolling Cyprus as a tourist destination and a not unimpressive cleavage as bonus

Prolly a good thing. Bangcock Dick's brother owns a big place in Coral Bay.....He emailed B/D today to say they prolly won't be coming over this year "As the shops have no supplies, so we would have trouble buying the necessities. Plus with all the riots and muggings going on my wife would not feel safe". How much shite can the British media come up with.  cussing:

Never mind that .........can we use it ......VP summer party .... rubschin:

:thumbsup:

As long as B/D doesn't know about it......I know where the keys are.  :thumbsup:

And Foggy can clean up after the event.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BM can bring the booze ....... :thumbsup:  all his bogof stuff.......

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013, 08:50:01 PM »

It all seemed set up for a doom and gloom report with shit for brains contributions and instead we got a fairly upbeat view extolling Cyprus as a tourist destination and a not unimpressive cleavage as bonus

Prolly a good thing. Bangcock Dick's brother owns a big place in Coral Bay.....He emailed B/D today to say they prolly won't be coming over this year "As the shops have no supplies, so we would have trouble buying the necessities. Plus with all the riots and muggings going on my wife would not feel safe". How much shite can the British media come up with.  cussing:

As long as B/D doesn't know about it......I know where the keys are.  :thumbsup:

Tell him not to bring the 'new' car....he needs to pick up my neighbour and her friends.  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013, 08:50:48 PM »

Home Brew!  Thumbs:

And me hubble-bubble  pipe and some puff like....  redface:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2013, 08:52:56 PM »

Home Brew!  Thumbs:

And me hubble-bubble  pipe and some puff like....  redface:

:thumbsup: lol:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013, 09:00:32 PM »
And the Latvian Triplets  :thumbsup:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Baldy