Disgusterous

Author Topic: Clumsiness  (Read 2779 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Re: Clumsiness
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2013, 03:24:43 PM »
love the sympathy btw guys. I'm injurmicated.  sad24: Its like having a dead leg only this is a dead arse.,  noooo:

pathead:

cloud9: All betterer.

Shall I bring your Sour Cream & Onion to Pafos tomorrow...?  whistle:

:thumbsup:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2013, 03:27:36 PM »
love the sympathy btw guys. I'm injurmicated.  sad24: Its like having a dead leg only this is a dead arse.,  noooo:

pathead:

cloud9: All betterer.

Shall I bring your Sour Cream & Onion to Pafos tomorrow...?  whistle:

:thumbsup:

Not sure of the time yet... have lots to do from early o'clock....
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2013, 04:48:33 AM »
Smashed another wine glass last night...  noooo:

I was just thinking, "whatever you do, don't knock that glass off the coffee table with your foot"

SMASH!

evil:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2013, 04:51:51 AM »

I was just thinking, "whatever you do, don't knock that glass off the coffee table with your foot"

SMASH!

evil:

;D

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2013, 04:55:07 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

;D

It can't be a drop of more than two feet - yet teeny-tiny fragments have spread throughout the whole village!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2013, 04:56:45 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

;D

It can't be a drop of more than two feet - yet teeny-tiny fragments have spread throughout the whole village!  cussing:

These floors are not very forgiving.  noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2013, 04:57:23 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

;D

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2013, 05:10:42 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

;D

noooo:

You could get some thick warm carpets throughout the place, that would be nice. Then the glasses would not smash as often and it would be nice for LLs foot.

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2013, 05:50:34 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

Picked up chis and fips last from the village last night. It was 7ish and we didn't want to cook.  We walked in the door laden down with with various bags along with supper in a bag.

The baggage was dumped, plates and cutlery grabbed from cupboards and draws, supper served out and I went to the pantry on pickle patrol.  Gherkins successfully retrieved, eggs successfully retrieved, my pickled onions in balsamic vinegar (not pan fried) dropped  on the floor. Balsamic vinegar, pickling spice and chillies along with glass shards all over the floor.

Pickling spice is full of small round seeds and balsamic vinegar is sticky and a little goes a long was, a lot floods the sodding kitchen.  Mr C and my mother ate some stonking fish and chips I ate the cold and soggy version.  evil:

I will continue cleaning up operations this morning, I didn't do the splashes on the cupboards last night. sad24:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2013, 06:47:15 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

Picked up chis and fips last from the village last night. It was 7ish and we didn't want to cook.  We walked in the door laden down with with various bags along with supper in a bag.

The baggage was dumped, plates and cutlery grabbed from cupboards and draws, supper served out and I went to the pantry on pickle patrol.  Gherkins successfully retrieved, eggs successfully retrieved, my pickled onions in balsamic vinegar (not pan fried) dropped  on the floor. Balsamic vinegar, pickling spice and chillies along with glass shards all over the floor.

Pickling spice is full of small round seeds and balsamic vinegar is sticky and a little goes a long was, a lot floods the sodding kitchen.  Mr C and my mother ate some stonking fish and chips I ate the cold and soggy version.  evil:

I will continue cleaning up operations this morning, I didn't do the splashes on the cupboards last night. sad24:

Plates and cutlery....   noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2013, 07:27:39 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

If LL gets a bit in her good foot ......... noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2013, 07:28:52 AM »

SMASH!

evil:

If LL gets a bit in her good foot ......... noooo:

eeek:

scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: