Disgusterous

Author Topic: Condolence books  (Read 1567 times)

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
Condolence books
« on: April 12, 2013, 12:37:26 PM »
I am thoroughly sick to the back teeth of the fuss and furore over this bloody funeral .

Coming into work this morning a table had been put right at the entrance of the foyer. Hooge bunch of flowers and a condolence book . Oh FFS  Banghead

Then some fluffers or Guardians of the book were standing there outraged at some of the comments that had been entered in there.

This is local government - what on earth did they expect  noooo:

What happens to these books . Who bothers to read them ? Where is the paper pyramid  tribute to Diana , Prince of Wails ?

Skubber

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Condolence books
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »
I am thoroughly sick to the back teeth of the fuss and furore over this bloody funeral .

Coming into work this morning a table had been put right at the entrance of the foyer. Hooge bunch of flowers and a condolence book . Oh FFS  Banghead

Then some fluffers or Guardians of the book were standing there outraged at some of the comments that had been entered in there.

What happens to these books . Who bothers to read them ? Where is the paper pyramid  tribute to Diana , Prince of Wails ?

I couldn't agree more...

What in the world would make you want to stop and write in one...? What would the point be...? Shrugs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 01:21:53 PM »
The Unison fanatic has written 2 pages worth of blurb in it. Not sure the family will want to read it though  lol:
Skubber

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 01:22:28 PM »
So the deceased can look down and feel loved......... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2013, 01:23:40 PM »
You could write

"to whichever mug has to sort out where this book goes you can still buy paper brickette making machines on EBay"

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 01:25:46 PM »
The Unison fanatic has written 2 pages worth of blurb in it. Not sure the family will want to read it though  lol:

happy001
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 02:27:54 PM »
So what did Miss D write?  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 02:34:12 PM »
So what did Miss D write?  rubschin:

Perhaps it is why she wants something with the 'C' werd on...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2013, 02:35:46 PM »
No, I think that is for Sven. Or the Brat?  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 03:01:16 PM »

Good grief you finally did the mad ex in. eeek:  Can't say I blame you.  Where do I sign?
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2013, 03:03:30 PM »

Good grief you finally did the mad ex in. eeek:  Can't say I blame you.  Where do I sign?

eeek:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2013, 03:04:44 PM »

;D ;D

Where is her alibi........ rubschin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2013, 03:05:41 PM »

;D ;D

Popcorn:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2013, 03:07:25 PM »
And she is doing building work........ eeek:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2013, 03:08:54 PM »

;D ;D

Down the back of her sofa?  In the fridge/washing machine? Those are the places that I would look first.  Then you can do the nooks and crannies/crooks and grannies....
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd