Disgusterous

Author Topic: Gizmo battery chargers  (Read 13588 times)

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
Re: Gizmo battery chargers
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 09:45:40 AM »
Every home has a box of cables and stuff. It is a law of nature.
I tried marking each Gizmo and appropriate charger using typex but then the kids scraped the typex off evil:

Figure out what it is for and mark the item with a stick on label, cut to size, one label can do a number of these things and then you chuck them all in the correct box of cables.  ::)

That is what I tried before the typex. These things get hot in use and the glue on the sticky labels fails to adhere.

You can buy pens that write on them. We have gold and silver ones at work. No need for glue and neater than tipex.

One tends to use what is to hand ~ I do not have an employer to steal from.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 09:47:52 AM »
I tried marking each Gizmo and appropriate charger using typex but then the kids scraped the typex off evil:

Figure out what it is for and mark the item with a stick on label, cut to size, one label can do a number of these things and then you chuck them all in the correct box of cables.  ::)

That is what I tried before the typex. These things get hot in use and the glue on the sticky labels fails to adhere.

You can buy pens that write on them. We have gold and silver ones at work. No need for glue and neater than tipex.

redface: Sure they can't be too expensive. In fact Mrs Snoopy is bound to have gel pens, try one of those.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »

redface: Sure they can't be too expensive. In fact Mrs Snoopy is bound to have gel pens, try one of those.

I am NOT approaching that Tat Mountain for anything.

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 10:07:26 AM »

Bloody Hell!!! Where dod you get an identikit of Berek?  eeek:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 10:34:16 AM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

WOT shocked003 And lose her for the rest of the day whilst she looks, speculatively, at everything she finds in there? Don't be silly ~ if I could be assured of a speedy positive response I  might but life is too short.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 10:38:15 AM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

WOT shocked003 And lose her for the rest of the day whilst she looks, speculatively, at everything she finds in there? Don't be silly ~ if I could be assured of a speedy positive response I  might but life is too short.

Good point. I actually got very little tidying done yesterday as I spent most of it "organising" tat mountain.  redface:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 03:06:15 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Good point. I actually got very little tidying done yesterday as I spent most of it "organising" tat mountain.  redface:

Organising? You mean it has a system now? Let me guess, that section there is for tat, that section over there is for tat etc  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 03:10:07 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Organising? You mean it has a system now? Let me guess, that section there is for tat, that section over there is for tat etc  whistle:

There are different areas of tat. There is china tat, knitting tat, sewing tat, soft furnishing tat, clothing tat, household tat.

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 04:34:27 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

There are different areas of tat. There is china tat, knitting tat, sewing tat, soft furnishing tat, clothing tat, household tat.

Oh God! It looks as though we are on our way to another marathon quote-a-thon.

Run everyone, quick!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Pastis

• Power Poster
  • a continuing precarious position
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 06:46:28 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

No body expects a marathon quote-a-thon!
Like the Buddhist said to the hot dog vendor...
"Make me one with everything"

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 07:13:51 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

No-body WANTS a marathon quote-a-thon

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 07:17:41 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 07:23:32 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2007, 10:53:40 AM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Surely as its Wenchy the quote should have been 'nobody expects the Spanish marathon quote-a-thon'  whistle:

If this keeps up it will soon be as large as wenchy's tat mountain. Should only take a couple of decades.....