Disgusterous

Author Topic: Gizmo battery chargers  (Read 13573 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Gizmo battery chargers
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »
Every home has a box of cables and stuff. It is a law of nature.
I tried marking each Gizmo and appropriate charger using typex but then the kids scraped the typex off evil:

Figure out what it is for and mark the item with a stick on label, cut to size, one label can do a number of these things and then you chuck them all in the correct box of cables.  ::)

That is what I tried before the typex. These things get hot in use and the glue on the sticky labels fails to adhere.

You can buy pens that write on them. We have gold and silver ones at work. No need for glue and neater than tipex.

One tends to use what is to hand ~ I do not have an employer to steal from.

redface: Sure they can't be too expensive. In fact Mrs Snoopy is bound to have gel pens, try one of those.

I am NOT approaching that Tat Mountain for anything.

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

WOT shocked003 And lose her for the rest of the day whilst she looks, speculatively, at everything she finds in there? Don't be silly ~ if I could be assured of a speedy positive response I  might but life is too short.

Good point. I actually got very little tidying done yesterday as I spent most of it "organising" tat mountain.  redface:

Organising? You mean it has a system now? Let me guess, that section there is for tat, that section over there is for tat etc  whistle:

There are different areas of tat. There is china tat, knitting tat, sewing tat, soft furnishing tat, clothing tat, household tat.

Oh God! It looks as though we are on our way to another marathon quote-a-thon.

Run everyone, quick!

No body expects a marathon quote-a-thon!
No-body WANTS a marathon quote-a-thon
Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Oh good, are we doing this again? cloud9:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2007, 10:57:53 AM »
I tried marking each Gizmo and appropriate charger using typex but then the kids scraped the typex off evil:

Figure out what it is for and mark the item with a stick on label, cut to size, one label can do a number of these things and then you chuck them all in the correct box of cables.  ::)

That is what I tried before the typex. These things get hot in use and the glue on the sticky labels fails to adhere.

You can buy pens that write on them. We have gold and silver ones at work. No need for glue and neater than tipex.

redface: Sure they can't be too expensive. In fact Mrs Snoopy is bound to have gel pens, try one of those.

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

WOT shocked003 And lose her for the rest of the day whilst she looks, speculatively, at everything she finds in there? Don't be silly ~ if I could be assured of a speedy positive response I  might but life is too short.

Good point. I actually got very little tidying done yesterday as I spent most of it "organising" tat mountain.  redface:

Organising? You mean it has a system now? Let me guess, that section there is for tat, that section over there is for tat etc  whistle:

There are different areas of tat. There is china tat, knitting tat, sewing tat, soft furnishing tat, clothing tat, household tat.

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

It looks rather like it, doesn't it?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2007, 03:29:31 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2007, 03:38:37 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?
My poor server...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?
Whack some WD 40 into it ~ all will be well. If you haven't any WD40 try 3 in 1 Bicycle oil.
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline TG

• Fool Member
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2007, 03:46:39 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?
Whack some WD 40 into it ~ all will be well. If you haven't any WD40 try 3 in 1 Bicycle oil.

Vic20's love a dose of WD40  happy088
I think my cat wants to kill me...

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2007, 03:47:43 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?

A good dose of liquid nitrogen more like...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 06:44:59 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?

Liquid paraffin makes them 'go'
I mostly despair

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?

Me Too  redface:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Misunderstood

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 11:55:01 PM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?

Me Too  redface:
Is this a private quote-a-thon or can anybody join in?

Offline Marley's Ghost (Imbiber of Spirits)

• Fool Member
  • What a dead end job . .
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2007, 09:25:27 AM »

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?

Me Too  redface:
Yes!
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." 

Well, someone had to say it!

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »
Stop mucking about you lot!
 cussing:

ASK! DO NOT RUMAGE!!

Run everyone, quick!

Oh yes they do. eyes:
Rats!  Banghead

Rather like what?

Me Too  redface:
Yes!
noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: