Author Topic: Election of County Councillor for the County Council division of Bickering 2013  (Read 4430 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Ahh much to my embarrassment I was not paying attention.  I thank all of you for not voting and those of you who did, I actually didn't vote, now would you kindly all fuck orff,  you are making a mess of the lawn and there is still quaffing time to be had down at the Duck and Dildo as they haven't called last orders yet. razz:

:thumbsup:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Ahh much to my embarrassment I was not paying attention.  I thank all of you for not voting and those of you who did, I actually didn't vote, now would you kindly all fuck orff,  you are making a mess of the lawn and there is still quaffing time to be had down at the Duck and Dildo as they haven't called last orders yet. razz:

:thumbsup:
Indeed, a beautiful acceptance speech so in keeping with her manifesto

Well that's it for Bickering council elections for another 4 years
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
Miss C, by posting any sort of acceptance speech it would appear you do give a fuck. I didn't vote for you cos I didn't give a fuck either. I feel badly let down and would now like to vote . Three days of power and you're already like the rest of them  noooo:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Miss C, by posting any sort of acceptance speech it would appear you do give a fuck. I didn't vote for you cos I didn't give a fuck either. I feel badly let down and would now like to vote . Three days of power and you're already like the rest of them  noooo:

lol:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!

lol: lol: Look at my face JOM do I look like I give a fuck?

I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline boogs

• Power Poster

lol: lol: Look at my face JOM do I look like I give a fuck?

happy001 happy001
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Steve

• Power Poster

You will be able to vote again for councillor in 3 years and 361 days.  In the meantime you might want to fret, whine, stamp your feet and generally be right narked about thigs - like the rest of us

Other than that it's tough shit JOM
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
I'm not narked just yet, but my status has gone up one notch from "pretty miffed" to "miffed"
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
I'm not narked just yet, but my status has gone up one notch from "pretty miffed" to "miffed"

scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Creant Commander of the picklement and baking BAb(Hons)

• Power Poster
  • I have a keen sense of stupidity!

Oh why did I read that as 'I'm not naked yet'? redface:

I think that I had better go and have a cold shower. rubschin:
I have always thought that the worst thing about drowning was having to call 'help!' You must look such a fool. It's put me against drowning.
J Basil Boothroyd

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!

Oh why did I read that as 'I'm not naked yet'? redface:

I think that I had better go and have a cold shower. rubschin:

Are you naked...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Tipsy Gipsy

• Power Poster
It's better than I ever even knew.  They say that the world was built for two.  Only worth living if somebody is loving you.  Baby now you do.