Author Topic: BM and Nick's night out  (Read 8652 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: BM and Nick's night out
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 12:57:43 PM »
He has been quiet........ scared2:

He needed petrol....  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 03:42:27 PM »

Some small amendments required me thinks..........................

Well I got here at the appointed hour and gave LL the mahoosive (was big - thank you) box of chocolates I had brought for her, advising her to hide them from BM. This she swiftly did.  :thumbsup:

BM gave me some Lidl beer, put his going out shirt on, LL bossed him about a bit (oh you bunch of wimps - I only called him a Tosser for almost forgetting to pack the sausages rolls I had lovingly  eeek: cooked for you both that afternoon) and then we went to the concert. Ackchooly, we went to the village pub, which is evidently a hot bed of illicit affairs, local politics and feuds, much like the rest of the village.  :thumbsup:

After more beer we got into the amfitheatre thing and BM produced more Lidl beer and enough sausage rolls to feed Somalia. We tucked in miserably (my sausage rolls were happy sausage rolls I'll have you know - its you old male gits that are miserable, sometimes.....):thumbsup:

The cream of Pissouri society was there, many looking like criminals, extras from East Enders or both. |TRUE

We successfully ignored some dodgy DJ and then a fat bird dressed on the front half of a zebra costume appeared, introduced herself as Dusky Springfield  ::) and quickly massacred two songs.

At last the Beakles arrived (I had never noticed that Ringo was Japanese) and began to play. LL commented on how short Ringo was (she is obsessed with tallness) but I pointed out that he was sitting down  ::)

The wigs were less convincing than BM's, John and Paul didn't look like them and George stood at the back mainly and wore sunglasses. Miss D may have some of the concert on her answering machine  whistle:

At some point people started dancing and the arthritic jerkings of the locals in the half light  looked exactly like the set of a zombie film. One wumman danced like a chicken, a ginger bloke could only dance with his elbows and a bloke in a pink shirt moved about in an uncoordinated manner. We did not join in  noooo:

2 or 3 times the Beakles performed something that approximated a Beatles song as heard through a dodgy transistor on Medium Wave. Then the Mexican Waves started  ::) More sausage rolls were enjoyed. BM screamed appreciatively from time to time. LL gave him looks. (What looks.......what do you mean????????????) scared2:

While they played Yellow Submarine as an encore the stadium emptied rapidy, which may have been their plan.

More beer followed (not Lidl and not BM's) and then LL told us it was bedtime  sad24: Not true..........went home and THEN went across the road to Swillmore and his lovely wife's home - which Nick said was like being on a Dallas Set????? - and enjoyed some further conversation and libation - then I said ''time for bed''

Will find pics later

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 03:45:15 PM »

Well I got here at the appointed hour and gave LL the mahoosive (was big - thank you) box of chocolates I had brought for her, advising her to hide them from BM. This she swiftly did.  :thumbsup:

BM gave me some Lidl beer, put his going out shirt on, LL bossed him about a bit (oh you bunch of wimps - I only called him a Tosser for almost forgetting to pack the sausages rolls I had lovingly  eeek: cooked for you both that afternoon) and then we went to the concert. Ackchooly, we went to the village pub, which is evidently a hot bed of illicit affairs, local politics and feuds, much like the rest of the village.  :thumbsup:

After more beer we got into the amfitheatre thing and BM produced more Lidl beer and enough sausage rolls to feed Somalia. We tucked in miserably (my sausage rolls were happy sausage rolls I'll have you know - its you old male gits that are miserable, sometimes.....):thumbsup:

The cream of Pissouri society was there, many looking like criminals, extras from East Enders or both. |TRUE

We successfully ignored some dodgy DJ and then a fat bird dressed on the front half of a zebra costume appeared, introduced herself as Dusky Springfield  ::) and quickly massacred two songs.

At last the Beakles arrived (I had never noticed that Ringo was Japanese) and began to play. LL commented on how short Ringo was (she is obsessed with tallness) but I pointed out that he was sitting down  ::)

The wigs were less convincing than BM's, John and Paul didn't look like them and George stood at the back mainly and wore sunglasses. Miss D may have some of the concert on her answering machine  whistle:

At some point people started dancing and the arthritic jerkings of the locals in the half light  looked exactly like the set of a zombie film. One wumman danced like a chicken, a ginger bloke could only dance with his elbows and a bloke in a pink shirt moved about in an uncoordinated manner. We did not join in  noooo:

2 or 3 times the Beakles performed something that approximated a Beatles song as heard through a dodgy transistor on Medium Wave. Then the Mexican Waves started  ::) More sausage rolls were enjoyed. BM screamed appreciatively from time to time. LL gave him looks. (What looks.......what do you mean????????????) scared2:

While they played Yellow Submarine as an encore the stadium emptied rapidy, which may have been their plan.

More beer followed (not Lidl and not BM's) and then LL told us it was bedtime  sad24: Not true..........went home and THEN went across the road to Swillmore and his lovely wife's home - which Nick said was like being on a Dallas Set????? - and enjoyed some further conversation and libation - then I said ''time for bed''

Will find pics later

Note to self - don't use orange, italic and bold, almost impossible to read isn't it  redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 03:49:41 PM »

Will find pics later

Note to self - don't use orange, italic and bold, almost impossible to read isn't it  redface:

point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2013, 03:57:36 PM »

Will find pics later

point:

You are cooking your own supper  angry041:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2013, 03:59:03 PM »

Will find pics later

point:

I'm not hungry...  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 04:06:10 PM »

Will find pics later

point:

You might be in a few days/weeks  Thumbs:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 04:07:40 PM »

Will find pics later

point:

are there any sausage rolls left?  rubschin:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2013, 04:11:45 PM »

Will find pics later

point:

Binned for health and safety reasons as BM left them sweating in the car over night and until 2 pm today ..... mind you he's only just taken out the bin bag, sooooooooooooooooooo he knows where they are  IF he gets hungry later  evil:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2013, 04:12:45 PM »
He took the bin out....... rubschin:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2013, 04:16:42 PM »

Will find pics later

point:

Binned for health and safety reasons as BM left them sweating in the car over night and until 2 pm today ..... mind you he's only just taken out the bin bag, sooooooooooooooooooo he knows where they are  IF he gets hungry later  evil:

I can beat that.... redface:  was given a huge block of blue cheese late one night then went for a drink..........next afternoon went to the car, was still on the dashboard ......the car smelt for a year ,no matter what I used to clean it...

redface: redface:

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2013, 04:17:07 PM »

Do you think that's why he's not hungry now  rubschin:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2013, 04:18:55 PM »

Do you think that's why he's not hungry now  rubschin:

lol: lol: lol:

Your lucky mines not trained... noooo:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2013, 04:20:04 PM »
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Nick

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2013, 04:21:37 PM »