Disgusterous

Author Topic: BM and Nick's night out  (Read 8681 times)

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
Re: BM and Nick's night out
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2013, 11:00:25 PM »

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2013, 11:02:29 PM »
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2013, 11:11:22 PM »
They have both gone.......... rubschin:

eyes:

Thought you had too...  eeek:

A match made in heaven.  Thumbs:

Nick will be eating the chocolates on biting the pillow.  noooo:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2013, 11:21:34 PM »

eyes:

I could follow that but not ladylike   redface:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2013, 11:25:39 PM »

eyes:

I could follow that but not ladylike   redface:

Not required.  Thumbs:

Nick will waddle down to The Fishing Shack sometime tomorrow, I will arrange extra cushions for him.  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 05:06:34 AM »
 noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Nick

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 05:19:23 AM »
Well I got here at the appointed hour and gave LL the mahoosive box of chocolates I had brought for her, advising her to hide them from BM. This she swiftly did.  :thumbsup:

BM gave me some Lidl beer, put his going out shirt on, LL bossed him about a bit and then we went to the concert. Ackchooly, we went to the village pub, which is evidently a hot bed of illicit affairs, local politics and feuds, much like the rest of the village.  :thumbsup:

After more beer we got into the amfitheatre thing and BM produced more Lidl beer and enough sausage rolls to feed Somalia. We tucked in miserably  :thumbsup:

The cream of Pissouri society was there, many looking like criminals, extras from East Enders or both.

We successfully ignored some dodgy DJ and then a fat bird dressed on the front half of a zebra costume appeared, introduced herself as Dusky Springfield  ::) and quickly massacred two songs.

At last the Beakles arrived (I had never noticed that Ringo was Japanese) and began to play. LL commented on how short Ringo was (she is obsessed with tallness) but I pointed out that he was sitting down  ::)

The wigs were less convincing than BM's, John and Paul didn't look like them and George stood at the back mainly and wore sunglasses. Miss D may have some of the concert on her answering machine  whistle:

At some point people started dancing and the arthritic jerkings of the locals in the half light  looked exactly like the set of a zombie film. One wumman danced like a chicken, a ginger bloke could only dance with his elbows and a bloke in a pink shirt moved about in an uncoordinated manner. We did not join in  noooo:

2 or 3 times the Beakles performed something that approximated a Beatles song as heard through a dodgy transistor on Medium Wave. Then the Mexican Waves started  ::) More sausage rolls were enjoyed. BM screamed appreciatively from time to time. LL gave him looks.  scared2:

While they played Yellow Submarine as an encore the stadium emptied rapidy, which may have been their plan.

More beer followed (not Lidl and not BM's) and then LL told us it was bedtime  sad24:

Will find pics later

Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 05:26:33 AM »
Well I got here at the appointed hour and gave LL the mahoosive box of chocolates I had brought for her, advising her to hide them from BM. This she swiftly did.  :thumbsup:

BM gave me some Lidl beer, put his going out shirt on, LL bossed him about a bit and then we went to the concert. Ackchooly, we went to the village pub, which is evidently a hot bed of illicit affairs, local politics and feuds, much like the rest of the village.  :thumbsup:

After more beer we got into the amfitheatre thing and BM produced more Lidl beer and enough sausage rolls to feed Somalia. We tucked in miserably  :thumbsup:

The cream of Pissouri society was there, many looking like criminals, extras from East Enders or both.

We successfully ignored some dodgy DJ and then a fat bird dressed on the front half of a zebra costume appeared, introduced herself as Dusky Springfield  ::) and quickly massacred two songs.

At last the Beakles arrived (I had never noticed that Ringo was Japanese) and began to play. LL commented on how short Ringo was (she is obsessed with tallness) but I pointed out that he was sitting down  ::)

The wigs were less convincing than BM's, John and Paul didn't look like them and George stood at the back mainly and wore sunglasses. Miss D may have some of the concert on her answering machine  whistle:

At some point people started dancing and the arthritic jerkings of the locals in the half light  looked exactly like the set of a zombie film. One wumman danced like a chicken, a ginger bloke could only dance with his elbows and a bloke in a pink shirt moved about in an uncoordinated manner. We did not join in  noooo:

2 or 3 times the Beakles performed something that approximated a Beatles song as heard through a dodgy transistor on Medium Wave. Then the Mexican Waves started  ::) More sausage rolls were enjoyed. BM screamed appreciatively from time to time. LL gave him looks.  scared2:

While they played Yellow Submarine as an encore the stadium emptied rapidy, which may have been their plan.

More beer followed (not Lidl and not BM's) and then LL told us it was bedtime  sad24:

Will find pics later

You enjoyed it then!  Thumbs:

I did anyway....  redface:

I have to admit, it was not the best tribute act I had ever seen...  noooo:

...and Dusky Springfield (the big, fat munter) was awful....  noooo:

...and the company wasn't up to much....  noooo:

Still, Lidl beer and sossy rolls....  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »

Will find pics later
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  greet1:

brilliant piece of the written art there Nick

worthy:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 11:01:31 AM »
We had breakfast which Nick managed to spill all down his tee-shirt... ::)

Then he spent an hour reading the 'Yahoo Answers' thread out loud and making himself laugh to the point where his face matched the Pink Putor... ::)

And the dishwasher has blown up!  cussing:

He is now off to Ayia Napa 'in the style of David Attenborough"...  whacky115
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 11:15:44 AM »
happy001
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 11:27:26 AM »
 eeek:   whistle:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2013, 11:34:40 AM »
Could be worse, you could have sent him to Famagusta  noooo:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!