Author Topic: The State of the Nation  (Read 2509 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The State of the Nation
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2013, 06:31:27 PM »
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-08-01/dinner-lady-sacked-for-serving-pork-to-a-muslim-pupil/

Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9:

When are we in this country going to do something ......before anyone  says I have no idea what..... But this woman does not go out to work for the love of it I am sure.... now will have no income.... all because some kid may have eaten some pork ffs... 
This is our fault for allowing it to happen and it will only get worse  so we can only blame ourselves ....  Angry9:

People can defend this sort of thing..... and plenty of brainwashed middle class mostly wimmin I am sorry to say will find any excuse for it but we are a British Christian society  and as there  are lots of Muslim country's to live in if they are not happy to respect our ways as we have to in their country's then leave... I am not racist but these people are ....our fecking government not just this one but successive ones over the years have been gutless or clueless  and blind to what is going on..... Left alone we will be living in a British Muslim society..... Angry9: Angry9: Angry9:

You can't say that!
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2013, 06:45:28 PM »
But she said it bloody well  :thumbsup:
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2013, 07:16:20 PM »
http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-08-01/dinner-lady-sacked-for-serving-pork-to-a-muslim-pupil/

Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9: Angry9:

When are we in this country going to do something ......before anyone  says I have no idea what..... But this woman does not go out to work for the love of it I am sure.... now will have no income.... all because some kid may have eaten some pork ffs... 
This is our fault for allowing it to happen and it will only get worse  so we can only blame ourselves ....  Angry9:

People can defend this sort of thing..... and plenty of brainwashed middle class mostly wimmin I am sorry to say will find any excuse for it but we are a British Christian society  and as there  are lots of Muslim country's to live in if they are not happy to respect our ways as we have to in their country's then leave... I am not racist but these people are ....our fecking government not just this one but successive ones over the years have been gutless or clueless  and blind to what is going on..... Left alone we will be living in a British Muslim society..... Angry9: Angry9: Angry9:

^^^ wot she said ^^^

Boogs mirrors my thoughts exactly...

I simply cannot get my head around this at all... I think it has crept in, slowly, slowly so we haven't noticed.... all of a sudden tho, we don't recognise the country of our birth...

Why oh why are we in a situation where schools have to cater for a completely foreign culture???

Even if they are born in the UK, even if they are second generation, third generation, Islam is not native to the UK and should be dealt with accordingly... If you find the diet of the country in which you have chosen to live distasteful or offensive then you should provide your own food...

I simply don't understand why halal meat should be available to prisoners or in schools...

I simply don't understand why the UK should respect ramadan, or prayer times or any other baggage that this foreign culture brings with it to the UK...

If you don't like the ways of the UK, the culture, the food, the religion you should not be in the UK - you should certainly not expect the UK to change to suit your demands...

Ironically, the pupil in question appears to be female...

Ms Waldock said: "It's a busy lunchtime, you have 250 children coming through...and she went off".

In the shit hole muslim lands that these people aspire to she probably wouldn't even be allowed to go to school....  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2013, 07:19:29 PM »

^^^ wot she said ^^^

Boogs mirrors my thoughts exactly...

I simply cannot get my head around this at all... I think it has crept in, slowly, slowly so we haven't noticed.... all of a sudden tho, we don't recognise the country of our birth...

Why oh why are we in a situation where schools have to cater for a completely foreign culture???

Even if they are born in the UK, even if they are second generation, third generation, Islam is not native to the UK and should be dealt with accordingly... If you find the diet of the country in which you have chosen to live distasteful or offensive then you should provide your own food...

I simply don't understand why halal meat should be available to prisoners or in schools...

I simply don't understand why the UK should respect ramadan, or prayer times or any other baggage that this foreign culture brings with it to the UK...

If you don't like the ways of the UK, the culture, the food, the religion you should not be in the UK - you should certainly not expect the UK to change to suit your demands...

Ironically, the pupil in question appears to be female...

Ms Waldock said: "It's a busy lunchtime, you have 250 children coming through...and she went off".

In the shit hole muslim lands that these people aspire to she probably wouldn't even be allowed to go to school....  noooo:

Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs: Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2013, 07:42:53 PM »
How it's happened is simple BM, we have had hardly any capable MP's for years now. Instead with very few exceptions we have morons with little or no real life experience who think that because mummy and daddy are rich or they have worked in non jobs like PR for Carlton they know how the world works. Can anyone think of the last time we had a Defence Minister who had seen active service,  a Health Minister who was a former health professional, hell suitably qualified or experienced minister. These idiots are elevated to the cabinet not for what they can do but for how well they have kissed the arse of the party leader which means they end up having to hire 'special advisors' or arrange quangos to help them do their job. These people invariably have their own agendas which comes across in what the MP's are told, and either they are too busy helping themselves to the gravy train and don't care or are so incompetent they are incapable of seeing those agendas for themselves. Add to that the ever popular bandwagons non-policies and its no real surprise that this country is in its current state.  There is a line in Children of Dune that describes the problem perfectly.

Quote from: Frank Herbert - Children of Dune
“Good governance never depends upon laws, but upon the personal qualities of those who govern. The machinery of government is always subordinate to the will of those who administer that machinery. The most important element of government, therefore, is the method of choosing leaders.

And as long as the big three parties choose their candidates for their own benefit instead of that of the electorate and the dumbed down sheeple happily let it go on as long as they can have X factor and get pissed at the weekend, I can't see any improvement unless another party comes along to upset the balance.

The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2013, 10:57:39 PM »
How it's happened is simple BM, we have had hardly any capable MP's for years now. Instead with very few exceptions we have morons with little or no real life experience who think that because mummy and daddy are rich or they have worked in non jobs like PR for Carlton they know how the world works. Can anyone think of the last time we had a Defence Minister who had seen active service,  a Health Minister who was a former health professional, hell suitably qualified or experienced minister. These idiots are elevated to the cabinet not for what they can do but for how well they have kissed the arse of the party leader which means they end up having to hire 'special advisors' or arrange quangos to help them do their job. These people invariably have their own agendas which comes across in what the MP's are told, and either they are too busy helping themselves to the gravy train and don't care or are so incompetent they are incapable of seeing those agendas for themselves. Add to that the ever popular bandwagons non-policies and its no real surprise that this country is in its current state.  There is a line in Children of Dune that describes the problem perfectly.

“Good governance never depends upon laws, but upon the personal qualities of those who govern. The machinery of government is always subordinate to the will of those who administer that machinery. The most important element of government, therefore, is the method of choosing leaders.

And as long as the big three parties choose their candidates for their own benefit instead of that of the electorate and the dumbed down sheeple happily let it go on as long as they can have X factor and get pissed at the weekend, I can't see any improvement unless another party comes along to upset the balance.

You forgot jeremy kyle........ noooo:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382881/Family-got-dinner-lady-fired-accidentally-served-child-gammon-emigrating-Muslim-country.html

noooo: noooo:

Good riddance to bad rubbish then....  Thumbs:

If that article is right (and sadly as it's the DM always have to be careful) surely the kids father should be banged up in jail

The move comes after Mr Darr’s recruitment firm was closed down in June when he was found to be working as a company director illegally.

Following an investigation by the Insolvency Service, he was banned from holding company directorships after he was caught pocketing over £500,000 owed in tax in 2008.
His firm Interecruit (UK) went into liquidation after Mr Darr, 36, ‘diverted’ money owed to the taxman in VAT, income tax and national insurance to another of his companies.

The nine-year ban was imposed in February 2011 but in May this year he was found to be operating a similar company named Interecruit (GB), which supplied agricultural workers.

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 07:28:54 PM »

Well said Grumpy... :thumbsup:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline boogs

• Power Poster

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2013, 08:10:52 PM »

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2013, 08:19:56 PM »

Offline boogs

• Power Poster