Author Topic: Unreliable bastards  (Read 678 times)

Online Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Unreliable bastards
« on: August 02, 2013, 12:15:35 PM »
I call

The Manager will call you back in the morning., sir

He doesn't

He then leaves a message saying he will call first thing Monday.

He doesn't

He then calls and says he will pop in to price the job at 10.30 this morning

He doesn't

Why is this twat in business then?  Banghead Banghead Banghead
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Unreliable bastards
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 12:16:53 PM »
he won't be for long
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 12:18:59 PM »
Don't fecking start me ...... cussing:  got 4 people working for me today ..have to wipe their arses.......how these fuckers manage to survive is beyond me,,,,,,,,

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 12:50:51 PM »
One dj we booked for a hotel reception, he thought he was booked for the yacht so put his equipment on the boat early. We did not book him for that gig and his equipment is now currently out at sea. We now have to switch the djs round and send the one who was supposed to do the boat to the hotel which is up in the mountains and she has car trouble so is crossing her fingers that she makes it there at all. Another dj doesn't have the first dance and is apparrently incapable of downloading it himself so I had to make him a cd, also just called me to download the top 40 for him as he has no internet access. Apey and myself also have our own weddings to do so sorting everyone else out last minute is the last thing we need.

I may explode soon.... Angry9:

still, day off tomorrow so if I make it through today mucho vino is called for.  :thumbsup:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 12:52:18 PM »
One dj we booked for a hotel reception, he thought he was booked for the yacht so put his equipment on the boat early. We did not book him for that gig and his equipment is now currently out at sea. We now have to switch the djs round and send the one who was supposed to do the boat to the hotel which is up in the mountains and she has car trouble so is crossing her fingers that she makes it there at all. Another dj doesn't have the first dance and is apparrently incapable of downloading it himself so I had to make him a cd, also just called me to download the top 40 for him as he has no internet access. Apey and myself also have our own weddings to do so sorting everyone else out last minute is the last thing we need.

still, day off tomorrow so if I make it through today mucho vino is called for.  :thumbsup:

Vino....  Thumbs:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 12:57:49 PM »

Vino....  Thumbs:

Drinks on BM........ cloud9:

Offline miss Tchevious

• Senior Moment
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 01:00:27 PM »

Vino....  Thumbs:

cloud9: cloud9: cloud9:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 01:07:10 PM »

Vino....  Thumbs:

I'd rather have drinks off BM  whistle:
Skubber

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 01:18:22 PM »

Vino....  Thumbs:

I'd rather have drinks off BM  whistle:

Shocked:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: