Author Topic: Do we have too many polls..  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Landlady

• Fool Member
Re: Do we have too many polls..
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2013, 04:24:10 PM »
too many poles, not enough dancers

As posted by me niece the other day. Me lovely mum, 79 years young   cloud9:  cloud9:  cloud9:

Absolutely bloody fantastic JOM - give your Mother a big cuddle and kiss from LL and a free sherry  cloud9: What a totally fabulous lady  cloud9: cloud9:

It's damn hard - Part of daughter's hen weekend 5 years ago was a 4 hour pole dancing session and yes I was the oldest there...............even doing the simple twirl around nearly took the shoulders out of your sockets and most (of the younger ones, tee hee) ended up with injuries..................mind you going back to CY on the plane 48 hours afterwards was an experience as I could barely walk, let alone bend zee knees to sit in my seat

There is a video (which I am sure BM will mention) bidding for viewing rights starts at Euro1,000,000.00+

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2013, 06:16:59 PM »

As posted by me niece the other day. Me lovely mum, 79 years young   cloud9:  cloud9:  cloud9:

Absolutely bloody fantastic JOM - give your Mother a big cuddle and kiss from LL and a free sherry  cloud9: What a totally fabulous lady  cloud9: cloud9:

It's damn hard - Part of daughter's hen weekend 5 years ago was a 4 hour pole dancing session and yes I was the oldest there...............even doing the simple twirl around nearly took the shoulders out of your sockets and most (of the younger ones, tee hee) ended up with injuries..................mind you going back to CY on the plane 48 hours afterwards was an experience as I could barely walk, let alone bend zee knees to sit in my seat

There is a video (which I am sure BM will mention) bidding for viewing rights starts at Euro1,000,000.00+

* remembers the dancing video they posted *

I'll accept €1....  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2013, 09:02:30 PM »

* remembers the dancing video they posted *

I'll accept €1....  whistle:

Not to post it.  Thumbs: