Disgusterous

Author Topic: For the Smuggers  (Read 1053 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
For the Smuggers
« on: December 30, 2013, 01:55:01 PM »
I remember we had a thread about everyone you met here is either Ronnie Cray's best mate or SAS ...well .....

"XXX wrote:
Well you do seem to be trying very hard to put people off....as far as I am aware it is a fully affiliated branch of the Royal British Legion...although I am not sure if they have a branch number yet or are affiliated to the Limassol branch. You obviously have a downer on the place or perhaps the organisation as a whole....you seem pretty intent on dragging it down...as you say "not for you" so just leave it alone...I note you are ex RAMC, do you happen to be a member of the Lodge as well?.oh and Amber I believe if you join you do receive regular updates by email....and they do have a Facebook page.

I do believe that you should "leave well alone" If I wanted to drag the so called Legion club down I would attack with a vengence. I have not and will not do so unless provoked!!

Where did you ever get the idea that i an ex RAMC ?? is it perhaps because I put " Faithful in Adversity ?"

I am ex special forces."

noooo: noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: For the Smuggers
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 01:58:02 PM »
I remember we had a thread about everyone you met here is either Ronnie Cray's best mate or SAS ...well .....

"XXX wrote:
Well you do seem to be trying very hard to put people off....as far as I am aware it is a fully affiliated branch of the Royal British Legion...although I am not sure if they have a branch number yet or are affiliated to the Limassol branch. You obviously have a downer on the place or perhaps the organisation as a whole....you seem pretty intent on dragging it down...as you say "not for you" so just leave it alone...I note you are ex RAMC, do you happen to be a member of the Lodge as well?.oh and Amber I believe if you join you do receive regular updates by email....and they do have a Facebook page.

I do believe that you should "leave well alone" If I wanted to drag the so called Legion club down I would attack with a vengence. I have not and will not do so unless provoked!!

Where did you ever get the idea that i an ex RAMC ?? is it perhaps because I put " Faithful in Adversity ?"

I am ex special forces."

noooo: noooo:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 04:24:28 PM »
It's all getting rather heated now ...someone called him a liar........ noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 04:26:03 PM »

Cyprus living...?
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 04:30:01 PM »

Cyprus living...?

Thumbs:  Legion thread .......oh you got a mention on the windfarm thread too.......

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 04:34:47 PM »

Cyprus living...?

Thumbs:  Legion thread .......oh you got a mention on the windfarm thread too.......

Just read it!

I not so sure I must have met hundreds over the years in Cyprus and about 100 friends of the Krays.

happy001

I'll have a look at the windy miller thread next.....   ;D
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 04:45:05 PM »

Cyprus living...?

Just read it!

I not so sure I must have met hundreds over the years in Cyprus and about 100 friends of the Krays.

happy001

I'll have a look at the windy miller thread next.....   ;D

Baldy....  noooo:

I thought this was funny....

In a hot, sunny countries like Cyprus solar panels make more sense than wind power. However, they cannot generate electricity at night and are much less effective in winter. Systems which work on 24/7 sources like tidal power or wave power must surely be the way forward.

Apart from the fact that we have no tides here..... ::)
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Baldy

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2013, 05:17:25 PM »
I thought my post had gone un-noticed.  Thumbs:

On Chrimble day they were supposed to put entertainment etc. at the Legion.....only 12 turned up for lunch. I am told they basically had the food thrown in front of them, then told to F off. It's the way forward.  Thumbs:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2013, 05:23:23 PM »
I thought my post had gone un-noticed.  Thumbs:

On Chrimble day they were supposed to put entertainment etc. at the Legion.....only 12 turned up for lunch. I am told they basically had the food thrown in front of them, then told to F off. It's the way forward.  Thumbs:

lol: lol: lol:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: