Author Topic: Cyprus Justice...  (Read 3366 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Cyprus Justice...
« on: November 14, 2014, 03:12:39 PM »
2 brothers I know were in court today.......the story was younger bruv was pissed down bar st he then forced open a fridge (there are lots outside of shops here)....took 6 cans of coke ,god knows why his dad owns a pub...anyhoo older bruv comes to pick him up...this was witnessed by a taxi driver who called the old bill with reg no....they get nicked...next day they return to kiosk return the cokes and pay 60 euros for any damage.....they thought all over...

the police pushed on with the case ..today little bruv got 900 fine big bruv 500 ... eeek: eeek:

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: Cyprus Justice...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 03:21:05 PM »
Hang them  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:

Um, possibly  rubschin:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 03:22:43 PM »
30 days to pay or get banged up.........not allowed to leave the Island till paid ,on the blacklist.......

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2014, 05:43:33 PM »
2 brothers I know were in court today.......the story was younger bruv was pissed down bar st he then forced open a fridge (there are lots outside of shops here)....took 6 cans of coke ,god knows why his dad owns a pub...anyhoo older bruv comes to pick him up...this was witnessed by a taxi driver who called the old bill with reg no....they get nicked...next day they return to kiosk return the cokes and pay 60 euros for any damage.....they thought all over...

the police pushed on with the case ..today little bruv got 900 fine big bruv 500 ... eeek: eeek:
Sounds right to me, hopefully the taxi driver gets 1/3 of the fines
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2014, 05:44:58 PM »
What I was really asking was what would have happened in the UK...... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2014, 05:47:39 PM »
bound over in the sum of 40p to keep the peace for a year.  Oh and pay 30p compensation . . .

. . . . in instalments over 30 years

We are shit at dealing with crime

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014, 05:50:41 PM »

The sad thing was older bruv was totally unaware of where the coke came from ..just picked him up......he now has a criminal record .....they are not speaking at present.... noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2014, 05:58:41 PM »

The sad thing was older bruv was totally unaware of where the coke came from ..just picked him up......he now has a criminal record .....they are not speaking at present.... noooo:
yes that's a bit  noooo:.   I guess he's less than the son of the Attorney General

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2014, 06:01:02 PM »

yes that's a bit  noooo:.   I guess he's less than the son of the Attorney General

The strange thing was the shop owner wasn't bothered ...he even refused to give evidence ... rubschin:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2014, 06:02:56 PM »
But would they have taken the cans back and offered to pay if they hadn't got nicked?

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2014, 06:05:26 PM »
But would they have taken the cans back and offered to pay if they hadn't got nicked?

He was so pissed I doubt he would have remembered where they were from... noooo:  thts why his bruv got out of bed to pick him up........strangely he doesn't drink so much now.... rubschin:

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2014, 09:25:02 AM »

Fuck all  Banghead   then compo in a year for the truma  ::)
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2015, 12:33:04 PM »
The pub concerned caught a burglar/rapist last night in the pub ....kicked the crap out of him ... Thumbs: the police seemed to help too... whistle:  (for smuggers see cyprus mail romanian rapist)....

Offline boogs

• Power Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
The pub concerned caught a burglar/rapist last night in the pub ....kicked the crap out of him ... Thumbs: the police seemed to help too... whistle:  (for smuggers see cyprus mail romanian rapist)....

Thumbs: Justice  eeek:
You only get one chance at this life so make the most of it .

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2015, 03:39:26 PM »

Thumbs: Justice  eeek:

The best thing about the story is .....the owner went down in just his dressing gown then had the fight ...by the time the police arrived ....they said "Mr XX maybe it's time to get dressed "......he then realised ... ;D ;D