Author Topic: AAAArgghhhhh PT2  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
Re: AAAArgghhhhh PT2
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 09:29:29 PM »
Personally, and I realise I talking from a particularly unique position at the moment, I'd tell him to fuck off.

Life's too short.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2015, 09:32:33 PM »
It's all of load of bollocks really...I moved to Cyprus for an easier life (see Uncles thread )...I was quite successful in the UK 2 houses n fancy cars .....then didn't work for a few years ..had a great time ....

Just want to earn a crust now without someone taking the piss....will prob sell at the end of the year anyway....

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2015, 09:33:52 PM »
Personally, and I realise I talking from a particularly unique position at the moment, I'd tell him to fuck off.

Life's too short.

I was posting at the same time ...I am gonna chose my time.....it is not that important....

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2015, 09:43:36 PM »

Life's too short.

I was posting at the same time ...I am gonna chose my time.....it is not that important....
  :thumbsup:

"Best served cold" you say.
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline barmisspah?

• Fool Member
    • Photobucket
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2015, 09:37:57 AM »

Life's too short.

"Best served cold" you say.

I couldn't ask for better friends. I could ask for more NORMAL friends, but not better ones.