Disgusterous

Author Topic: The all new "I need a cuddle"thread  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
Re: The all new "I need a cuddle"thread
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2016, 06:00:58 PM »
Miss I reports she is safely amongst the Gingers in Edinburgh  noooo: sad24:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2016, 07:08:53 PM »

TMJs.... noooo:

Offline Nick

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2016, 07:11:00 PM »
 Spank2: Spank2: Spank2:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2016, 10:24:56 PM »

any news of the rabbit?
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »

any news of the rabbit?

;D

Offline Nick

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2016, 07:41:59 AM »
 ::)

Offline Miss Creant

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2016, 11:48:38 AM »
Thank you welcoming me back after yet another prolonged absence. cloud9: I am sure that Nick has kept you informed of my whereabouts. I think that maybe a brief explanation is required so here goes..........

1) Last summer whilst I was in hospital I received a dear John letter from Mr C making me homeless.

2) When I was discharged from the hospital I was housed in emergency housing an 11th floor flat in the center of Sheffield. I arrived in a   
     complete and utter daze.

3) Whilst I was hugely  grateful for the flat I was completely out of my comfort zone. There were a lot of drugs floating about, as it were,
     barely a day went by when the police and or and an ambulance were not in attendance. The staff were brilliant, they thought me 
     completely bonkers, can't argue with that I suppose! I spent a great deal of time licking my wounds, not literally, that would have been
     just silly, not to mention messy and uncomfortable. 

4) At the end of January I was offered the flat that I am now in. I am in a situation that I never thought I would be in. The flat was an
     empty shell, for the first two weeks I slept on a mattress on a concrete floor. I am slowly making this flat my home, at the same time
     I am pondering on how to reinvent myself.

Well, I think that's about it.  It has been a turbulent six months or so but I seem to have weathered the storm but a large glass of Pinot and a group hug wouldn't go amiss, then I will go and sit quietly in the corner.       

Offline Uncle Mort

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2016, 11:53:29 AM »
Cheers Miss C, it's good to have you back  :thumbsup:

here's a cuddle   happy100

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2016, 11:57:50 AM »
* hugs *  cloud9:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2016, 12:00:17 PM »
You have been missed very much young lady....very happy to have you back  happy100 happy100 happy100

You are amazingly resilient thank goodness - I hope you are on the mend and on the up ( not the bloody 11th floor though !!! ) . Much love , cuddles and Bickering banter to keep you going xxxx
Skubber

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2016, 12:05:44 PM »
Miss C...

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2016, 12:14:37 PM »
Thank you welcoming me back after yet another prolonged absence. cloud9: I am sure that Nick has kept you informed of my whereabouts. I think that maybe a brief explanation is required so here goes..........

1) Last summer whilst I was in hospital I received a dear John letter from Mr C making me homeless.

2) When I was discharged from the hospital I was housed in emergency housing an 11th floor flat in the center of Sheffield. I arrived in a   
     complete and utter daze.

3) Whilst I was hugely  grateful for the flat I was completely out of my comfort zone. There were a lot of drugs floating about, as it were,
     barely a day went by when the police and or and an ambulance were not in attendance. The staff were brilliant, they thought me 
     completely bonkers, can't argue with that I suppose! I spent a great deal of time licking my wounds, not literally, that would have been

4) At the end of January I was offered the flat that I am now in. I am in a situation that I never thought I would be in. The flat was an
     empty shell, for the first two weeks I slept on a mattress on a concrete floor. I am slowly making this flat my home, at the same time

Well, I think that's about it.  It has been a turbulent six months or so but I seem to have weathered the storm but a large glass of Pinot and a group hug wouldn't go amiss, then I will go and sit quietly in the corner.       

All that bad luck, then lunch with Nick.... noooo:

Offline Miss Creant

• Wet behind the ears
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2016, 12:37:06 PM »

complete and utter daze.

All that bad luck, then lunch with Nick.... noooo:

noooo: sad24:  I know, just when I thought that it was getting better.  I had to sit at the same table and everything.

Thank you for the hugs and kind words,  Much appreciated. ;D

noooo:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2016, 02:21:52 PM »
Jeez Miss C  eeek: eeek: eeek:

Methinks in addition to the cuddles, serious Pinot is required

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Nick