Author Topic: Things that just disappear  (Read 11278 times)

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: Things that just disappear
« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2007, 03:38:07 PM »
You are all quote lovely but totally bonkers  ::)

If anyone is serious and would like to meet up I am up for it, so to speak  whistle:

First week Mon 17 to Thurs 20 will be in the Berkshire area, that w/e will be travelling to Epsom to start retail therapy week.

Daytimes would be difficult due to vsiiting Mother in nursing home and similar commitments but early evening ish sometime over the two week timesacle should be achievable - I will have wheels, not on me but on a motor vehicle fondly known as the purple turtle (little nissan brum brum) so whatdoyathink?????

Or are you all tooooooooooooooooo  scared2: scared2: scared2: scared2:

What are you planning not to wear when you pose for me?
She says 'her smile'...  point:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2007, 03:40:19 PM »

If anyone is serious and would like to meet up I am up for it, so to speak  whistle:

First week Mon 17 to Thurs 20 will be in the Berkshire area, that w/e will be travelling to Epsom to start retail therapy week.

Daytimes would be difficult due to vsiiting Mother in nursing home and similar commitments but early evening ish sometime over the two week timesacle should be achievable - I will have wheels, not on me but on a motor vehicle fondly known as the purple turtle (little nissan brum brum) so whatdoyathink?????

Bless her. That's what Marilyn Monroe was reputed to have said she wore in bed "Chanel No5 and a smile"
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »

Bless her. That's what Marilyn Monroe was reputed to have said she wore in bed "Chanel No5 and a smile"
Don't get your hopes up...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2007, 03:59:48 PM »

Don't get your hopes up...  noooo:

I can work from photographs if preferred. eyes:
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Misunderstood

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2007, 08:53:41 PM »
I have not disappeared - under the patio or otherwise!
I am truly landlady, not Barman - I am sensitive and caring like all females!
I have been very busy, am still very busy, it's all barmans fault for doing no sodding paperwork.
I will be back soon but probably not until after the Uk visit - leave here this Sunday 16th Sept , back aagin 1st Oct.
Then I pack Barman off to the UK 5th to 15th Oct  whistle:

Wenchy - if you see BM on late at night and the threads are going 'that way'  noooo: then you have full authoirty to do nasty things to himon behalf in my absence.....

I will bring you all backa stick of rock - of course  razz:

Nails have gronw too long - hence zillions of typo's  rubschin:

OK I give in    confused:   Deffo Landlady!   noooo:

Sour Puss

« Reply #95 on: September 16, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »

Never too scared, if you drive one hour this way and I drive one hour your way we could meet in the middle. I can even send a map I prepared earlier. All evenings and most afternoons 17th to 20th OK for me. Over to you.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #96 on: September 17, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »

Wenchy - if you see BM on late at night and the threads are going 'that way'  noooo: then you have full authoirty to do nasty things to himon behalf in my absence.....

I hadn't seen this bit!  eveilgrin:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #97 on: September 17, 2007, 07:47:33 AM »

Bugger!

I?ll have to keep my ?that way? threads to the weekends when you are noticeable only by your absence Wenchy!  whistle:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #98 on: September 17, 2007, 07:49:22 AM »
I was busy! Wasted trip to Womble town to visit shops that were empty or closed. Trip to Sutton only to leave purchases at the till. Then yesterday I was at the local PYO and Wing Yip. Some of us have a life you know beyond demolishing our homes.  whistle:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #99 on: September 17, 2007, 09:31:24 AM »
I was busy! Wasted trip to Womble town to visit shops that were empty or closed. Trip to Sutton only to leave purchases at the till. Then yesterday I was at the local PYO and Wing Yip. Some of us have a life you know beyond demolishing our homes.  whistle:
Which of us precisely?
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #100 on: September 17, 2007, 09:32:08 AM »
Not me noooo:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Misunderstood

« Reply #101 on: September 17, 2007, 02:40:47 PM »

Bugger!

I?ll have to keep my ?that way? threads to the weekends when you are noticeable only by your absence Wenchy!  whistle:

No matter, we'll have to keep checking in the 'Boys corner'....  whistle:

Sour Puss

« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2007, 03:09:10 PM »

Never too scared, if you drive one hour this way and I drive one hour your way we could meet in the middle. I can even send a map I prepared earlier. All evenings and most afternoons 17th to 20th OK for me. Over to you.

Barman does Landlady have access to this thread in the UK?

Misunderstood

« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2007, 03:11:31 PM »

From under the patio it might be a tad difficult...   Oooops!  I have said too much.  redface:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2007, 03:32:06 PM »

Yes...  scared2:
Pro Skub  Thumbs: