Author Topic: the all new 'Mary Celeste' mystery  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
the all new 'Mary Celeste' mystery
« on: March 11, 2019, 11:16:43 PM »
So we're leaving Bluewater after seeing the film and next to our car is a car with the drivers door open.  'Tosser' thinks I, 'they'd better shut is before I want to move'. 

But there is nobody in the car or near it.  So we contact security who come out and find that there is "an expensive mobile phone and handbag clearly visible in the front of the car"

????

????

???????????

So he contacts security central who say the car was clocked on number plate recognition entering the car park hours ago!

????

????

???????????

Tis a mystery

Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
Re: the all new 'Mary Celeste' mystery
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 06:29:20 AM »
So we're leaving Bluewater after seeing the film and next to our car is a car with the drivers door open.  'Tosser' thinks I, 'they'd better shut is before I want to move'. 

But there is nobody in the car or near it.  So we contact security who come out and find that there is "an expensive mobile phone and handbag clearly visible in the front of the car"

????

????

???????????

So he contacts security central who say the car was clocked on number plate recognition entering the car park hours ago!

????

????

???????????

Tis a mystery

More importantly, how is your new phone...? Popcorn:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 09:58:37 AM »
 lol: lol: lol:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 01:52:42 PM »
lol: lol: lol: lol:

Mrs DS' best friend was in the hairdressers some months ago and got a call from her husband to ask where she was.
She said she was having her hair done.
He told her to get back to the multi-storey carpark quickly and meet the policeman who was standing beside her F-type Jag which was sitting there unlocked with the engine running. 
facepalm:
I mostly despair

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 02:01:29 PM »

Mrs DS' best friend was in the hairdressers some months ago and got a call from her husband to ask where she was.
He told her to get back to the multi-storey carpark quickly and meet the policeman who was standing beside her F-type Jag which was sitting there unlocked with the engine running. 
facepalm:
facepalm: facepalm:  Shocked:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 02:03:27 PM »

facepalm:

noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Miss Demeanour

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 09:42:41 PM »

????

????

???????????

????

????

???????????

Tis a mystery

Did you check the boot ??? scared2:
Skubber

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 10:06:06 PM »

????

????

???????????

????

????

???????????

Tis a mystery

Did you check the boot ??? scared2:
I wondered but thought best leave that to the security guys