Author Topic: Biting The Hand ...............  (Read 2682 times)

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Biting The Hand ...............
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2019, 05:25:13 PM »
Ask Misty if she would take back an ex that had ripped her off and then come crawling back when that didn't work out so well !!!!!

You can't trust him ...end of !!!

Thumbs: Thumbs:  Zackly.......
:thumbsup:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Pirate

• Senior Moment
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2019, 06:25:24 PM »
One of our Djs (we have used for 8 years)..has nicked one of our contracts....so was pissed off with them and the wedding planner more so ....

Anyhoo got a text last night asking why I had not given him any bookings this year.... noooo:

The stupid thing is ..we gave him approx 4 bookings a week....the contract he took is about 1 per week...
Because he has become a good friend over the years ..Miss T still wants to help him ....I said BOLLOCKS....

Rant over .............................for now... rubschin:

Kick sand in his face like!  Thumbs:

Oh Nooooos........... he has one contract of his own.......... whistle: whistle:

Take that one!  eveilgrin:

As if I contacted them already .......... redface:
One of our Djs (we have used for 8 years)..has nicked one of our contracts....so was pissed off with them and the wedding planner more so ....

Anyhoo got a text last night asking why I had not given him any bookings this year.... noooo:

The stupid thing is ..we gave him approx 4 bookings a week....the contract he took is about 1 per week...
Because he has become a good friend over the years ..Miss T still wants to help him ....I said BOLLOCKS....

Rant over .............................for now... rubschin:

Kick sand in his face like!  Thumbs:

Oh Nooooos........... he has one contract of his own.......... whistle: whistle:

Take that one!  eveilgrin:

As if I contacted them already .......... redface:

I thought you said that your name was not Asif... rubschin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 04:14:43 AM »
Ask Misty if she would take back an ex that had ripped her off and then come crawling back when that didn't work out so well !!!!!

You can't trust him ...end of !!!

Thumbs: Thumbs:  Zackly.......
:thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2019, 03:34:38 PM »
F**K Moi..........got a new Dj starting for us this year ....so ask him to come with me on Friday...to watch/learn....(will be fed/watered)....

He WANTS full pay......... eeek: noooo:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2019, 03:43:23 PM »
F**K Moi..........got a new Dj starting for us this year ....so ask him to come with me on Friday...to watch/learn....(will be fed/watered)....

Loser...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2019, 03:48:47 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

He's a stupid C55T...he also wants work with my competitor.....what he doesn't know ...we talk and work together behind the scenes....... eveilgrin:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2019, 04:05:20 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

He's a stupid C55T...he also wants work with my competitor.....what he doesn't know ...we talk and work together behind the scenes....... eveilgrin:

Don't teach him about the plastic bags in the pockets for buffets like... He'll starve to death eventually...  :thumbsup:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2019, 04:18:33 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

Don't teach him about the plastic bags in the pockets for buffets like... He'll starve to death eventually...  :thumbsup:

Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2019, 05:22:52 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

Thumbs:

Offline Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2019, 07:56:57 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

Thumbs:

How many really shitty gigs are there that neither you or your competitor want because they are just too much hassle for the money.......?  eveilgrin:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2019, 07:58:34 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

Thumbs:

How many really shitty gigs are there that neither you or your competitor want because they are just too much hassle for the money.......?  eveilgrin:

All of them! happy002
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2019, 08:09:57 PM »

Loser...  noooo:

Thumbs:

All of them! happy002
lol: lol: lol: