Disgusterous

Author Topic: Alzheimer's  (Read 23217 times)

Online Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Alzheimer's
« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2021, 06:21:36 PM »
The stepdaughters call. They have found about a dozen albums of family photos that got left behind in the move.

They asked the Duchess what to do with them.

"Bin them, " says she  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:  They include photos of my parents and other family members!!

I have asked them to save the photos for me to show Big Sis when I next see her  evil: evil:
What a cow
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #226 on: July 01, 2021, 07:55:54 PM »
The stepdaughters call. They have found about a dozen albums of family photos that got left behind in the move.

"Bin them, " says she  cussing: cussing: cussing: cussing:  They include photos of my parents and other family members!!

I have asked them to save the photos for me to show Big Sis when I next see her  evil: evil:
What a cow

What Steve said
LiFe - It's an "F" in lie

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #227 on: July 01, 2021, 08:08:45 PM »

What a cow

What Steve said
ditto
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

• Needs to get out more...
« Reply #228 on: July 11, 2021, 04:23:56 PM »
Having changed my sister's landline and mobile numbers AND givern her an iPhone that she cannot work, the Duchess has clearly been on a visit. A new message on both voicemails in the Duchess voice says, "Thank you for calling Big Sis. There is no point leaving a message as she does not know how to retrieve them, Goodbye."

Is this a deliberate strategy to isolate her further or just ordinary cruelty?  evil:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #229 on: July 11, 2021, 05:18:43 PM »
Having changed my sister's landline and mobile numbers AND givern her an iPhone that she cannot work, the Duchess has clearly been on a visit. A new message on both voicemails in the Duchess voice says, "Thank you for calling Big Sis. There is no point leaving a message as she does not know how to retrieve them, Goodbye."

Is this a deliberate strategy to isolate her further or just ordinary cruelty?  evil:
both?

There's got to be some way to expose all this and have her become isolated from all her circle

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #230 on: July 11, 2021, 09:00:31 PM »

What cold callous cow. I feel for you Nick

Offline Nick

« Reply #231 on: July 15, 2021, 08:36:38 AM »
Pink Sis went to see Big Sis yesterday. Took one look at her and dialled 999.

Big Sis now in hospital noooo:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #232 on: July 15, 2021, 10:02:18 AM »
Pink Sis went to see Big Sis yesterday. Took one look at her and dialled 999.

Big Sis now in hospital noooo:
noooo:

Hope she's better soon.

Offline Nick

« Reply #233 on: July 15, 2021, 02:07:18 PM »
The Duchess of Twat e mails:

Update from Fraility intervention team- mum will not leave hospital until she is medically fit.
She has agreed to go to a residential placement. She could be there for a week or a month or more.
She will then be assessed for dementia etc when her pain has improved & a care package will be put in place.,

Um, isn't this what I told you in August last year you utter bitch!!?? Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #234 on: July 15, 2021, 03:53:03 PM »

Update from Fraility intervention team- mum will not leave hospital until she is medically fit.
She has agreed to go to a residential placement. She could be there for a week or a month or more.
She will then be assessed for dementia etc when her pain has improved & a care package will be put in place.,

Um, isn't this what I told you in August last year you utter bitch!!?? Banghead Banghead Banghead Banghead

noooo:

Online Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #235 on: July 15, 2021, 05:42:13 PM »

noooo:
noooo: noooo:

Offline Just One More

• Power Poster
« Reply #236 on: July 15, 2021, 06:31:32 PM »

noooo:

noooo: noooo: noooo:

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #237 on: July 16, 2021, 08:11:23 AM »

noooo:

noooo: noooo: noooo:
noooo: noooo: noooo: noooo:
I mostly despair

Offline Nick

« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2021, 02:51:55 PM »
Managed to get through to Big Sis. She is in a dementia ward. SOunded like Bedlam. Just lots of screaming and shouting in the background noooo:

Established that visiting is permitted (checked with hospital) and heading that way on Friday. Dread to think what I will find.

Offline Nick

« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2021, 04:22:46 PM »
I inform the Duchess that I am visiting on Friday. Her reply? Perhaps you can take some stuff from her flat to "wherever she has moved to". Um, shouldn't you know where you mother is?

Reply. "I can take other stuff when I see her in September"

SEPTEMBER?????