Disgusterous

Author Topic: Only in Cyprus part ..??  (Read 1547 times)

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
Re: Only in Cyprus part ..??
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 08:01:05 AM »
Is the neighbour installing security on the outdoor power points then?  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2022, 01:28:46 PM »
A car has parked on the mini roundabout (flat one ) in our village ... ;D ;D noooo:

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2022, 02:00:03 PM »
A car has parked on the mini roundabout (flat one ) in our village ... ;D ;D noooo:

lol: lol: lol:

Well, I expect there were no yellow lines...?  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Online Grumpmeister

• Power Poster
  • Prankmeister General
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2022, 09:11:02 AM »

By flat one I'm assuming you mean the roundabout and not the state of their tyres..  whistle:
The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2022, 10:14:21 AM »

By flat one I'm assuming you mean the roundabout and not the state of their tyres..  whistle:
lol:
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2022, 11:25:10 AM »
So last night ....during the evening thought we had an earthquake ..place shook ...no reports on intermong ... rubschin:  then again .. rubschin:

finally owner of place finds out they are doing MAJOR roadworks on the road outside ... noooo:   Both sides ..!!...so effective cutting us off from leaving the venue ...staff and 60 plus guests .. noooo:  he went to speak (SHOUT) to them ..explaining a coach had to pick up guests at 1am ....

I left at 1.15 am though the roadworks....(they had stripped the top surface so just watched out for man holes etc ..)...not a clue how guests got home ... noooo:

NB .there are other venues on this road ..(Main coast rd)....

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2022, 12:17:58 PM »
So last night ....during the evening thought we had an earthquake ..place shook ...no reports on intermong ... rubschin:  then again .. rubschin:

finally owner of place finds out they are doing MAJOR roadworks on the road outside ... noooo:   Both sides ..!!...so effective cutting us off from leaving the venue ...staff and 60 plus guests .. noooo:  he went to speak (SHOUT) to them ..explaining a coach had to pick up guests at 1am ....

I left at 1.15 am though the roadworks....(they had stripped the top surface so just watched out for man holes etc ..)...not a clue how guests got home ... noooo:

When they put new leccy cables in our street they just dug a trench along the pavement and across the driveway trapping both cars inside...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2022, 12:50:26 PM »
 noooo: noooo: noooo:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2022, 01:08:56 PM »

When they put new leccy cables in our street they just dug a trench along the pavement and across the driveway trapping both cars inside...  noooo:

Just had a thought ...(insert joke ) ...they had not started when I got there ....so they started at 8/9 pm ..till 11/12 pm ... rubschin:..... noooo: noooo:  no workmen to see when I left/went though .....but at least they waited to off season ...oh no wait ... noooo:   Banghead

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2022, 02:28:36 PM »

Just had a thought ...(insert joke ) ...they had not started when I got there ....so they started at 8/9 pm ..till 11/12 pm ... rubschin:..... noooo: noooo:  no workmen to see when I left/went though .....but at least they waited to off season ...oh no wait ... noooo:   Banghead

Same here - they terraced the road into the village as it all fell down when it rained - started right in the season...  rubschin:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2022, 07:21:54 PM »
So my  cussing: neighbour who smashed into the Merc ...goes for a double tonight ...... noooo: noooo:  I went out for a kebab in the battle bus ...he comes the WRONG way round the mini roundabout on the f88king phone ../..... cussing: Banghead Angry9: noooo:   I just missed him .... Angry9:

Offline Nick

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2022, 07:37:52 PM »
Maybe you can hit him next time :thumbsup:
Warning: May contain Skub
Cat sitter extraordinaire
Semi-professional crocodile

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2022, 08:48:31 PM »
So my  cussing: neighbour who smashed into the Merc ...goes for a double tonight ...... noooo: noooo:  I went out for a kebab in the battle bus ...he comes the WRONG way round the mini roundabout on the f88king phone ../..... cussing: Banghead Angry9: noooo:   I just missed him .... Angry9:
noooo: noooo: noooo:

Shop him

Offline Barman

• Administrator
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2022, 07:18:49 AM »

I saw a taxi do the same thing in Limasssol the other day...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2022, 06:35:28 PM »
So coming back from shop ....infront of me is a double cab with a lit BBQ in the back.... ;D ;D  at first I thought it was dust coming off it ..oh noes. at lights I could see flames ... Thumbs:  in fairness in was tied to the Bulkhead ...