Disgusterous

Author Topic: Attention men  (Read 9169 times)

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
Re: Attention men
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2007, 01:53:34 PM »
I'd be quite hurt if I found an ex-girlfriend's picture in Mr Wench's wallet. Especially as there isn't one of me in there.  sad24:

If you go snooping in wallets that don't belong to you  ~ then you  deserve all you get. evil:

I don't go snooping! I'm just saying is all.  sad24:

So how would you find a picture of an old girlfriend .... do you suppose he would empty his wallet on demand?

No young lady ~ everyone is entitled to some secrets and the depth of my feelings for the lady in question are for me to know and not for my wife (wives) to be told about. My memories are mine.

Mrs S knows of the lady's existence and that we correspond from time to time.
She also knows that I am faithful to her and that I continue to live with her .... and will until the day when either the Good Lord or she should decide I am no longer wanted. That is enough as it is all I can give.

If say he said, yes of course you can borrow five pounds go and get it from my wallet. If I'd known it was there it wouldn't be a problem. I suppose it is the idea of finding it and not knowing it was there that would bother me.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
  • In the Prime of Senility
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »
Sorry to let the side down on this one girls, but I frequently go out with just wallet in right back pocket, diary in other back pocket and phone in front pocket, Keys in other FP. I like to keep my hands free.  I keeps several briefcases with different projects in each, so if I have a meeting, I can just grab the relevant one on the way out of the door.  redface:

(Moderator intervention)

I have to do my duty and grass her up on this one. 

She was caught 'unloading' a bundle of blue string earlier.   Claimed it was the leash for the frog.   eeek:

Frog on a leash! Is this woman some sort of
I used to have a handle on life but it broke.

Offline tel

• Senior Moment
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2007, 01:58:33 PM »
Or worse, it could be a French man.

RTFM

Misunderstood

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »
Best not to keep secrets, biggest marriage breaker of all time.   Breaches of trust and all that.   You gotta be able to trust the one nearest.

If your sordid history and fantasies are out on display they everyone knows the deal and lives with it.

If they still like you warts and all, then it's for life usually.

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2007, 02:04:19 PM »
I'd be quite hurt if I found an ex-girlfriend's picture in Mr Wench's wallet. Especially as there isn't one of me in there.  sad24:

If you go snooping in wallets that don't belong to you  ~ then you  deserve all you get. evil:

I don't go snooping! I'm just saying is all.  sad24:

So how would you find a picture of an old girlfriend .... do you suppose he would empty his wallet on demand?

No young lady ~ everyone is entitled to some secrets and the depth of my feelings for the lady in question are for me to know and not for my wife (wives) to be told about. My memories are mine.

Mrs S knows of the lady's existence and that we correspond from time to time.
She also knows that I am faithful to her and that I continue to live with her .... and will until the day when either the Good Lord or she should decide I am no longer wanted. That is enough as it is all I can give.

If say he said, yes of course you can borrow five pounds go and get it from my wallet. If I'd known it was there it wouldn't be a problem. I suppose it is the idea of finding it and not knowing it was there that would bother me.

I'll let you off then .....

Borrow Five Pounds? That's a good one. Borrow implies return .... never happens in this house.
Anyway for some reason I never keep money in my wallet. The folding stuff goes in the left trouser pocket along with the change. Hankie, lucky stone and keys in right trouser pocket, wallet and comb in back pocket (right side)

I have to add that I have never been into either wife's handbag. My old dad always told me that a lady's bag was private. Even if Mrs S says "get it from my bag" I carry the bag to her and stand back whilst she finds whatever it is she wants. I then carry the bag back to it's resting place. I can honestly say I have never looked in it. Like her and my wallet I guess. Mutual respect for some privacy ~ which when you consider the things that couple do is sort of weird.
Like tooth brushes. We would never, ever share a toothbrush or use one another's but we are happy to swap bodily fluids...... Strange.

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2007, 02:06:13 PM »
Strangely that is Mr Wench and I too. I don't like going through his wallet but on occasion he has snapped at me when I have brought it to him instead of just opening it myself. I don't like him going through my bag either, so he has now been trained to bring and drop.  ;)

Misunderstood

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »
Sorry to let the side down on this one girls, but I frequently go out with just wallet in right back pocket, diary in other back pocket and phone in front pocket, Keys in other FP. I like to keep my hands free.  I keeps several briefcases with different projects in each, so if I have a meeting, I can just grab the relevant one on the way out of the door.  redface:

(Moderator intervention)

She was caught 'unloading' a bundle of blue string earlier.   Claimed it was the leash for the frog.   eeek:

No.  noooo:  Just a standard kind of wumman.   noooo:   Well, Not really - er - standard at all...

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2007, 02:07:42 PM »
Frog leashes are normal surely?  eeek:

Misunderstood

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2007, 02:14:15 PM »
 eeek:  Whoo!  The 'String' has just been reclaimed - she's going out    scared2:

Why was she asking how to do a hangman's noose?       char062

Sour Puss

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2007, 02:20:25 PM »

(Moderator intervention)

Yes but, No but, well just a ... I have been known to dabble in things occult (good - natural magic only) we don't use frogs or eye of newt. I have an excuse for the blue twine. There was a Vintage car rally at the Historic House I walked around this morning, the last campers were just packing up to leave and the string was laying on the grass. Having had to care for large areas of grass with sit and ride mowers in the past, I collected up the string and put it in my pocket, so it would not snag up the mowers when they come around.  redface:  Logical reason for large amount of blue twine in pocket.  whistle:

Offline Snoopy

• Administrator
  • Power Poster
« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2007, 02:21:18 PM »
 rubschin:

Misunderstood

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2007, 02:25:01 PM »
 rubschin:

And the frog was nowhere at all....

Offline Bar Wench

• Power Poster
« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
rubschin:

She's got the Prince stashed somewhere awaiting her return!  eeek:

Sour Puss

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2007, 02:52:08 PM »
rubschin:

She's got the Prince stashed somewhere awaiting her return!  eeek:

The frog was a red herring introduced by a mischievous kitty.  noooo:
I wish I did have a Prince stashed somewhere, but I will just have to make do with my pauper.  rubschin: The one who is insisting on smoked salmon for tea... and who keeps nothing but moths in his wallet. I swear he thinks he is royalty though, he never carries money, so I always end up paying for things.  ::)

Offline Darwins Selection

• Power Poster
  • I mostly despair
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2007, 04:12:50 PM »
. . The frog . .red herring . .kitty. . smoked salmon. . .moths
Nobody can say you don't have a varied and healthy diet.
I mostly despair