Author Topic: Racist Card ..!!  (Read 318 times)

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
Racist Card ..!!
« on: May 19, 2022, 10:15:16 PM »
So are we sitting comfortably .... Thumbs:..

Tonight we had a wedding as per normal they were 1st dance and 2 "family bride dad etc "...after 1st dance a ... rubschin:.. ::)  ethnically challenged .? man came up and said ..."What is this crap music ? " ...I politely explained that these were the "Family " dances and after that we would take requests as normal ....this is standard wedding procedure ........ Thumbs:

Oh noes ..."SO BECAUSE I AM BLACK , I CAN'T BE FAMILY ? !!!! " ..... noooo: noooo:

Firstly Bride n Groom were Welsh (broad) , he was Southern accent with a tinge of "Nigerian Prince"...and it had F**K all to do with colour/race/sex/age .... Banghead
......he then announces that he was going to get his phone to plug in , (for some good tunes  ::) ) ....I let him get his phone ...I then politely ask if his phone has an earphone/headphone plug in ... eveilgrin:   whistle:

Now from experience the newer phones do not have this , I summised he would have the latest i-phone etc ..(most drug dealers do  whistle: )...he spent 10 mins checking for a headphone point .. eveilgrin:

(NB ..we have 3 adaptors that plug-in to charging port of most major makes that enable us to plug in phones our system ..for nice people  whistle: )....

So finally he requests 3 songs ...the 1st cleared the dance floor ... noooo:  the 2nd had them smoking outside ..I never played the 3rd.... lol:

After we played normally and requests from other guests ...the dancefloor was full all night .... Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
Re: Racist Card ..!!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 10:19:48 PM »
Should have told him to (fuck off and) make his requests via the bride's father
Well, whatever, nevermind

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 10:38:34 PM »
Should have told him to (fuck off and) make his requests via the bride's father

They were an eclectic group ...felt like a sitcom that had to tick all the boxes so to speak ....the male gay couple (one lovely ex holiday rep and partner) , the butch lezzer in man suit with braces and her partner ...the tattoo couple (covered even her legs n back ) , the obese 2, and my "Tanned" friend.. noooo: (no partner obv left her with kids ) ..the zany hippy couple with red framed glasses and flowery shirts..(vegan)...and a drunk couple..(not Us  ::) )....oh the Bride had BRIGHT red hair ..

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 11:09:16 PM »
 lol:

Maybe you should write a book:  Tales from the Wedding Dance Floor

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 04:34:26 AM »
Waaaayyyysssiiiisssttt!  cussing:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2022, 11:12:11 AM »
lol:

Maybe you should write a book:  Tales from the Wedding Dance Floor

Oh yes ..it has been said before ..esp as I see end of night not the posed wedding pics... noooo:..but most are unbelievable .. rubschin:... ;D

(Like the gay blokes last night were in pnk suits !..!..)...

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2022, 12:39:40 PM »
So as we are so busy .....we are using new Djs .....one we found is also a drag artist ....

So we have already had 2 complaints about him ... noooo: noooo: (in 2 weeks) ...

Now he is pulling the "homophobe and wacist Cards" ....his "roadie" is black ...

At one of our "better" rubschin: venues they are very strict about everything ..this is not a problem for me ...but they have a way of working ..fair enough ...

So last night ..the bride had paid for supplier meal for Dj .. Shocked:  (very rare )..

so Dj gets food ....but also his assistant (not paid)....they are then told to eat out the back with rest of suppliers ..THIS IS THE NORM .....(BTW this is a perfectly clean area with tables chairs ,even ashtrays ...the owners eat there ..)....

So instead of being happy he got fed and his assistant TOO !!! ..(this happens 1 in 8 )...he calls Miss T saying ..."coz I am gay and he is black , they made us sit out the back to eat " ....

It has F**K ALL to do with race .gender..sexual preference .... Banghead Angry9: cussing: 

so instead of being happy to get fed FREE ...he turns it into an issue .....

I give up..... noooo: noooo: surrender:

Online Barman

• Administrator
  • Needs to get out more...
  • Since 1960...
    • Virtual Pub!
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2022, 01:17:03 PM »
So as we are so busy .....we are using new Djs .....one we found is also a drag artist ....

So we have already had 2 complaints about him ... noooo: noooo: (in 2 weeks) ...

Now he is pulling the "homophobe and wacist Cards" ....his "roadie" is black ...

At one of our "better" rubschin: venues they are very strict about everything ..this is not a problem for me ...but they have a way of working ..fair enough ...

So last night ..the bride had paid for supplier meal for Dj .. Shocked:  (very rare )..

so Dj gets food ....but also his assistant (not paid)....they are then told to eat out the back with rest of suppliers ..THIS IS THE NORM .....(BTW this is a perfectly clean area with tables chairs ,even ashtrays ...the owners eat there ..)....

So instead of being happy he got fed and his assistant TOO !!! ..(this happens 1 in 8 )...he calls Miss T saying ..."coz I am gay and he is black , they made us sit out the back to eat " ....

It has F**K ALL to do with race .gender..sexual preference .... Banghead Angry9: cussing: 

I give up too...  noooo:
Pro Skub  Thumbs:

Offline Steve

• Power Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2022, 03:09:06 PM »

noooo: noooo: noooo:

Surely it's bleeding obvious you don't as a norm have staff eat with guests

Offline apc2010

• Power Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2022, 04:34:44 PM »

noooo: noooo: noooo:

Surely it's bleeding obvious you don't as a norm have staff eat with guests

Exactly ... noooo:  he is not a kid either 45/55 old ? .....he took a amazing offer of free food which should not be provided and turned it into an "issue"... noooo: